How do you keep your ws6 healthy?

I do all of the following every so often to keep her in good shape;

-Do the entire sea foam treatment
    -Use Lucas products to clean my fuel tank
    -wax the paint every few months
    -use lotion on my leather interior every few months
    -Keep the tire pressure around 36 psi
    -use full-synthetic oil, and change that every 5-7k miles

Cause after a long night of burnouts and revs, she needs a little something to stay healthy

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

She gets a routine once over in the engine bay and from underneath to ensure that everything is tight, checked to ensure that there are no interference issues (lines, wires, exhaust, etc...), fluids are checked and topped off, TC-W3 is used in the fuel tank, and she is kept clean inside and out with a semi-annual application of leather conditioner to the seats.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    She gets a routine once over in the engine bay and from underneath to ensure that everything is tight, checked to ensure that there are no interference issues (lines, wires, exhaust, etc...), fluids are checked and topped off, TC-W3 is used in the fuel tank, and she is kept clean inside and out with a semi-annual application of leather conditioner to the seats.
    ^This.

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

[QUOTE=pajeff02;2777523]She gets a routine once over in the engine bay and from underneath to ensure that everything is tight, checked to ensure that there are no interference issues (lines, wires, exhaust, etc...), fluids are checked and topped off, TC-W3 is used in the fuel tank, and she is kept clean inside and out with a semi-annual application of leather conditioner to the seats.[/QUOTE What is TC-W3 and why would you put it in your fuel tank???? I always was told never add anything to your fuel tank other than fuel especially in newer vehicles

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13 View Post
    I do all of the following every so often to keep her in good shape;

-Do the entire sea foam treatment
    -Use Lucas products to clean my fuel tank
    -wax the paint every few months
    -use lotion on my leather interior every few months
    -Keep the tire pressure around 36 psi
    -use full-synthetic oil, and change that every 5-7k miles

Cause after a long night of burnouts and revs, she needs a little something to stay healthy
    Do you really like the Sea Foam treatment ? I have heard mixed reviews on that stuff.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

TCW3 regularly every fillup, oil change every 6k miles, check all the fluids under the hood every couple days, washed minimum twice a month as i daily it, and i give her a full detail every few months when i find a free day.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Is TCW3 the best thing to use for a fuel treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    Do you really like the Sea Foam treatment ? I have heard mixed reviews on that stuff.
    I've heard nothing but good about it. My friend with an 03 mach 1 said it gave him a better idle and smoother ride. I didn't notice anything too different but that's only because my car is at 50k miles, but dude for the price and what it does, it's definitely worth it!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

It's not a typical fuel treatment -- TC-W3 is a 2 stroke oil that you can buy just about anywhere. Add 1 oz. of oil to every 5 gallons of fuel. The oil helps offset the dryness of ethanol blended gasoline and has additional cleaning properties that work in the fuel system and combustion chamber. We have a lengthy thread on here with all sorts of details in it. As an added benefit, most users experience at least a 1-2 mpg increase with regular use.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Bg44k once a year right before the track opens up, mobil 1 full synthetic every 3k, car is washed probably 2 times a week, minimum 3 times a month (black cars an Colorado suck), full interior detail at least once a month, full detail semi annually, clean underneath at least 2 times a year. And at least two mods every year.

Thread Information