Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Had one of those "I love my car!" moments today..

So this morning me and my dad decide to go out and do a little Christmas shopping. He wants me to drive him in the bird, so we hop in and are off.

Stop at one of those walk-up ATMs at a local gas station on the way. I park in the space next to the atm and my dad gets out and walks up to it.

As he's getting back in the car, a woman pulls up in front of the ATM and parks. (keep in mind there's no spot there, she just parked...and is very much in the way). I ignore her, because I can simply turn the other way when I back out of the space.

I look to my right, and see a little girl and her grandma getting out of their van beside me, so I nicely wait on them to close their doors and get onto the sidewalk before I start moving. As I'm backing out, I see out of the corner of my eye, Grandma waving at someone across the gas station. I think nothing of it and continue backing up.

Well, as I'm about halfway out of the space, the douche she was waving at comes speeding up directly behind her van and stops about a foot or so from my bumper. He rolls down his window and grandma waddles over to start up a conversation..

Now, remember, the woman who parked in front of the atm is still there on my driver's side, grandma and the douche is on my passenger's side, and there's a fence behind the woman's car, and a gas pump beyond douche. Apparently my only option was to back out onto a busy highway.

Not gonna happen.

First thought was to beep the horn. "Nah..". Second thought was to poke my head out the window and yell "move your ass!" "Nah..". Final decision...a 5 grand rev!

The chick at the atm jumped, the little girl ran inside the convenient store, grandma looked like she had a heart attack, and douche sped off to the side so fast I thought for a second he hit the fence.

Savoring the moment, and laughing my ass off along with my dad, I slowly and casually back the rest of the way out of my space, turn around, roll past grandma and the douche, and calmly make my left turn. No peel out or chirp, just business as usual like nothing happened.

I felt bad for the little girl, as I'm sure she had no idea why she got roared at..as well as the chick at the atm because I noticed there weren't any parking spots left on my way out and she was hot. But still...the look on grandma's face, and the reaction I got from the douche was priceless. I expected an eye roll or maybe a finger wagging from the old lady...they acted like a bomb went off! (and I still have stock exhaust)

I normally don't like acting like a dick (especially in front of my dad), but I couldn't help it, and he was laughing harder than I was at the reactions...so it was all good.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

Ownd.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Yeah, way to go. I would've honk the horn but next time i think i will do that.

NBM
    98 trans am

lmao thats awesome

None

That was all fair!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

LOL... that is the kind of thing I expect from my son

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Devil CAR!!!

Impounded

white
    1999 trans am

fucking get out next time and own that ass

V6 with WS6 wheels......

silver
    99 formula a4

haha i love when i have the cutout open and i get to pass douche bags who pull out in front of me. granted, it hurts my ears too, but soooo worth it.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Owned. Well done!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

nice job! I hate ignorant peopl.e

Black
    1999 Trans Am

need to just throw some long tubes and true duals on there....my first 5k rev i scared myself

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

just a ls1 howdy

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

I've had to do that a few times. Well done.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Good call! I would of done the same.

I never honk my horn cause it sounds like it belongs on a smart car. Seriously I dont know what the deal is with fbody horns. You could have a group of 20 cars and all the horns would sound different.

I nice loud rev speaks for it self. I cant wait to get my LTs and ecutout in!!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

My internet seems to want to post everything twice today
    Last edited by TempleU_WS6; 12-15-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Trans Am owner
    former

wait till you get an electric cutout. things like that will be way way way more fun.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    So this morning me and my dad decide to go out and do a little Christmas shopping. He wants me to drive him in the bird, so we hop in and are off.

Stop at one of those walk-up ATMs at a local gas station on the way. I park in the space next to the atm and my dad gets out and walks up to it.

As he's getting back in the car, a woman pulls up in front of the ATM and parks. (keep in mind there's no spot there, she just parked...and is very much in the way). I ignore her, because I can simply turn the other way when I back out of the space.

I look to my right, and see a little girl and her grandma getting out of their van beside me, so I nicely wait on them to close their doors and get onto the sidewalk before I start moving. As I'm backing out, I see out of the corner of my eye, Grandma waving at someone across the gas station. I think nothing of it and continue backing up.

Well, as I'm about halfway out of the space, the douche she was waving at comes speeding up directly behind her van and stops about a foot or so from my bumper. He rolls down his window and grandma waddles over to start up a conversation..

Now, remember, the woman who parked in front of the atm is still there on my driver's side, grandma and the douche is on my passenger's side, and there's a fence behind the woman's car, and a gas pump beyond douche. Apparently my only option was to back out onto a busy highway.

Not gonna happen.

First thought was to beep the horn. "Nah..". Second thought was to poke my head out the window and yell "move your ass!" "Nah..". Final decision...a 5 grand rev!

The chick at the atm jumped, the little girl ran inside the convenient store, grandma looked like she had a heart attack, and douche sped off to the side so fast I thought for a second he hit the fence.

Savoring the moment, and laughing my ass off along with my dad, I slowly and casually back the rest of the way out of my space, turn around, roll past grandma and the douche, and calmly make my left turn. No peel out or chirp, just business as usual like nothing happened.

I felt bad for the little girl, as I'm sure she had no idea why she got roared at..as well as the chick at the atm because I noticed there weren't any parking spots left on my way out and she was hot. But still...the look on grandma's face, and the reaction I got from the douche was priceless. I expected an eye roll or maybe a finger wagging from the old lady...they acted like a bomb went off! (and I still have stock exhaust)

I normally don't like acting like a dick (especially in front of my dad), but I couldn't help it, and he was laughing harder than I was at the reactions...so it was all good.
    I did the same thing to some lady who told me I was killing the earth by driving a non-economy car. Hilarity ensued as she jumped about 3 feet into the air and flipped me off.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I did the same thing to some lady who told me I was killing the earth by driving a non-economy car. Hilarity ensued as she jumped about 3 feet into the air and flipped me off.
    I would have ran her over.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information