Thread: Eurolights.com

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Eurolights.com

I know most of the guys/gals on here that have done HID conversions on our cars use the Eurolight kit to put your HIDs in. I ordered mine over a week ago and are just curious what kind of turn around have any of you experienced with this company. I'm beginning to get a little worried because they don't answer any of my emails.

Has anyone seen kits similar to this encase I end up having to go with someone else?

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

I haven't purchased from them, but I have ordered many things off the internet and this time of year is slow for everyone trying to ship.

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    I haven't purchased from them, but I have ordered many things off the internet and this time of year is slow for everyone trying to ship.
    That's what I'm hoping... My only reason for concern is that they haven't replied to any email that I've sent over the last 3-4 days. I know not to expect anything over the weekend so I guess I'm going to wait till the end of next week

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

I buy alot of stuff of eBay, and they don't respond too much over the weekend either. If they don't respond by Monday, try giving them a call on Teusday.

Wait till you order things from China, I've waited 5 weeks. They don't give you a shipping number or anything.

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

I buy alot of stuff of eBay, and they don't respond too much over the weekend either. If they don't respond by Monday, try giving them a call on Teusday.

Wait till you order things from China, I've waited 5 weeks. They don't give you a shipping number or anything.
    lol yeah... that sounds like it would suck! I'm from KY and I ordered from CA this time. I'm pretty sure that's the farthest away I've ever done anything.

I'm about ready sometime in the next few months to send a couple of WS6 speedline rims out to CA to get them widened to 11 in, so I guess I just need to get use to long wait times.

Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

I have a set of the sealed beam on my T/A. I also had LONG delays in communication. Just the way they operate I guess. You should get your order though. I did!

Slow Passenger Window - Want Passenger Express Down - Tired of Replacing DayTime Running Light Bulbs

Camaro Owners Click Here
    Firebird Owners Click Here

Need instructions to replace your F-Body window motor?
    www.AutoTrix.net

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

If it's coming from Cali, it'll take a week to a week or more if it is coming via ground freight. I have waited a week for items I have ordered from Cali via ground freight.

Blue
    2001 Formula Firehawk

Mine took about a week and a half to two weeks.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

any of you guys have the blue ones? how much do they cost like everything included ready to put on your car

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

are there any Sylvania Silverstar sealed beam lamps for a 98-02 trans am? or any that will work with a little "tweaking"?

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    are there any Sylvania Silverstar sealed beam lamps for a 98-02 trans am? or any that will work with a little "tweaking"?
    For the fog lights, 880st, but not for headlights.

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

just got them today!!! They'll be going on tomorrow.

thanks for the reassurance guys... I guess I tend to be a little leery about ordering things online, but I'm coming to find out that its pretty much the only way to get what you want

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    the back of the box says there are and also Xtravision but i havent found them in the size for our cars. Ive sold them for chevy trucks with sealed beam and older fords but we dont list the ones for our cars at Advance

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by T/A98 View Post
    the back of the box says there are and also Xtravision but i havent found them in the size for our cars. Ive sold them for chevy trucks with sealed beam and older fords but we dont list the ones for our cars at Advance

yeah I've seen the Xtravision, but not the silver stars

Black
    2000 T/A

yeah but you can get great stuff for like $2.00 w/ free shipping

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH.WS6 View Post
    just got them today!!! They'll be going on tomorrow.

thanks for the reassurance guys... I guess I tend to be a little leery about ordering things online, but I'm coming to find out that its pretty much the only way to get what you want

So you just bought the housings and are going with some other HID system? On Low beam only or both hi and low?
    I bought their setup (housings) but I am waiting for a good HID sytem to use with them...

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157 View Post
    So you just bought the housings and are going with some other HID system? On Low beam only or both hi and low?
    I bought their setup (housings) but I am waiting for a good HID sytem to use with them...
    yeah the housings come with bulbs too, but they're crappy halogens. I did my fogs and lows. I wouldn't recommend using HIDs for highs since they don't like to be flashed (they'll blow after the 2nd or 3rd time flashed). my halogens in the brights still angle up, so you can flash someone if you need too...

the HIDs on the lows+fogs are definitely bright enough you won't need your brights ever again unless it is to do a quick flash.

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH.WS6 View Post
    yeah the housings come with bulbs too, but they're crappy halogens. I did my fogs and lows. I wouldn't recommend using HIDs for highs since they don't like to be flashed (they'll blow after the 2nd or 3rd time flashed). my halogens in the brights still angle up, so you can flash someone if you need too...

the HIDs on the lows+fogs are definitely bright enough you won't need your brights ever again unless it is to do a quick flash.
    Which ones and where did you get them?

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157 View Post
    Which ones and where did you get them?
    The kits I got are a Xentec super slim digital HID conversion kits from the ebay seller: supervtec. He's been used by others on this site and other forums.

These kits are a general conversion kit for the bulb series you need (i.e. H1 H4 H7 H3 H6m 880 881 889) and they come in 3K 6K 8K 10K 12K 30K.

Just email him with this info after you purchase:

1) THE NAME YOU PAID WITH WITH PAYPAL, FIRST AND LAST:
    2) EBAY ITEM NUMBER:
    3) DATE OF PURCHASE:
    4) BULB TYPE:
    5) THE COLOR TEMPERATURE (K) YOU WISH TO GET:
    6) YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER (VERY IMPORTANT FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS):

For bulb type you need to know H7 for your low beams and 880 for your fogs.

For the color you need to look at the chart below on this link:

http://www.mcculloch-hid.com/ebay/Xe...colortemps.jpg

5000k/6000k is still on the legal end of the color scale. I have known friends of mine that got pulled over for their 10000k/12000k because of the color. Another thing you have to take into account for is whether or not you want to blind everyone. If you have them adjusted right you will be okay for the most part, but the first night I had my 6000k installed I had a guy flash me. Mine are factory adjusted, so it could be he was late flashing the 2500 pickup that was 2-3 car lengths in front of me.

If you need anything else let me know

Thread Information