Thread: Envy?

Envy?

Ever notice when you are shopping for and having trouble finding your perfect WS6... someone always seems to drive by in it? Makes you want to

silver
    2000 formula ws6

I hope you find one, because they are not to easy to find in good shape for a decent price. dont assume that it is a ws6 because it has the hood, always check the drivers side door for the RPO ws6, if it doesnot have this code on the driver sside door than it is not a real ws6. rpo is known as (regular production order). always check for this when looking for a ws6.

Black
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Kalithor View Post
    Ever notice when you are shopping for and having trouble finding your perfect WS6... someone always seems to drive by in it? Makes you want to
    man i kno the feeling...ive been lookin for about a year now...and who finds one...my BROTHER....go figure

Yep...searched for 6 months but finally found an 02 M6 WS6 bone stock with 200 miles on the clock just a few weeks ago, but I ended up paying $25k ...worth every penny!!! Good luck!

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Lol.. and then you have me.. the impatient one... looked for literally ONE day.. found 2 Black WS6s.. one 6-speed and one auto... 6 speed they wanted 6 grand more.. I said fuck it and bought the auto.. now I'm looking for a second T/A with a 6-speed. lol.
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

silver
    2000 formula ws6

I was not even looking for a 4th gen, just stumbled upon my very rare 00 WS6 formula m6, boy do i feel lucky. must have been meant to be. i was very involved with a third gen WS6, but now thats on the back burner. theres just no comparison, and my third gen has many bolt-ons. you wont be sorry, hold out for the right car for you. good luck.

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

Same with me KittVsKarr i bought quick, i got this idea out of no where that i wanted another sports car and i've always like WS6's, my 03 Dodge Ram while nice just wasn't cuttin it anymore i needed something that was fun. So i went on auto trader narrowed it down to a few and bought the first one i looked at that weekend. But its not like i settled for one that wasn't in good shape. I wanted a 02 WS6 with a six speed and t-tops with under 45k miles in white or black so i jumped on it because the price was right. I did have to drive nearly 300 miles to San Diego to look at it though.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

yeah, I had to drive 8 hours to get to mine as well. But no regrets.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I was out looking for a car. Nothing in particular. I had a 2005 Tiburon SE...it was fun to drive, but I got tired of only being able to race civics and what not. I was going to every car lot in Corpus Christi hoping something would jump out at me. I hadn't really seen anything that caught my eye for a reasonable price. I went back to this one dealler that had a 350Z fully loaded with a few extras and was going to test drive it. So i tell him where it is on the lot. We walk over and get around the corner and there is this BEAUTIFUL black 2002 WS6...it was almost exactly like the one I wanted to get a few years back, but my ex-wife talked me into a VW Passat instead It had only been on the lot for a few hours. 2002 WS6 Stock with 35,000 miles, $18,000 ! Lets just say I drove home in a Trans Am that night...

I'm not even very picky =P I just want decent exterior and the engine running well... and for it to be a ws6. Miles? Negotiable... Color? Well I plan to get it repainted eventually anyways. Hell I'd even be HAPPY to find one with dinged and fading paint just cause I'd get it cheaper and just repaint it later anyway =P

Green
    1997 ws-6

what i would like to find is a TA with a blown motor and the car be in good shape. i would rather do that so i could put a 408 in it and a turbo. i cant find anything to fit that description.

Thread Information