Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

black
    firebird formula 99

dumbass who ran a red light

guy hit me in of all cars a 2010 camaro he blew threw a red light
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0076.jpg   IMAG0080.jpg   IMAG0081.jpg  

Red
    1999 WS6

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. This makes me want to vomit

black
    firebird formula 99

Yeah my hearts broken i loved this car im sure there going to say its totaled but im going to keep it no matter what

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Glad it wasn't me, the cops wouldn't have been able to shut me up. I would be bitshing the entire time.

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

I hope you can buy the car back from the insurance company if they do decide to total it, some insurance companys have a messed up rule that you can't buy the car. I hope this will NOT happen to you.

After you get the car fixed or replaced please be a DEFENSIVE driver, by looking both ways even when the light is green.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I hate stupid people. I have been seeing people drive through red lights lately and man, makes me wish a pissed off cop would have see it.

black
    firebird formula 99

well the problem was the way the bridge was and the light once you get out from under it the off ramp is like almost next to it so when i came out from under it he was right there and pushed me into the other lane and the guy next to me hit me as well in the side rear. the cop that was there was a jackass i was screaming at the top of my lungs if it wasnt for a friend showing up i would of went to jail i told the cop he was a stupid asshole and the guy who hit me wouldnt come near me cuz i was acting crazy

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

First, I hope you are ok. Second, I would have been equally crazy, they ruined a very nice formy...

Sent from Eye Fone

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

black
    firebird formula 99

what really sucks is i bought it from my aunt two months before she passed so that car is like a member of the family

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdformula99 View Post
    what really sucks is i bought it from my aunt two months before she passed so that car is like a member of the family
    Oh wow, now I really see why you would be mad with rage.

Sent from Eye Fone

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Sorry to hear and see that man...

Let me give you some inspiration though...
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f36/happy-...03/index5.html

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

damn thats messed up. like az gt eater said id be pissed off beyond belief. Dumb ass guy

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    damn thats messed up. like az gt eater said id be pissed off beyond belief. Dumb ass guy
    I think if that happened to me I would of lost it. I really think I would of went nuts and beat the tar out of him, I mean really how hard is it to pay attention while driving?

black
    firebird formula 99

Yeah its a shame they give assholes like that a licence but i was looking at it and the motor is pushed down on passenger side im guessing from the control arms pushing in its alot worse then i thought and the insurance asshole said hes almost positive its a total loss what kinda numbers am i looking at him giving me? ive been looking online and cant find one in the condition mine was in and the mileage like mine it had 84000 on it he said they have a 10000 dollar personal replacement thing and i know his job is to give me as least as possible any suggestions would be great this sucks i never planned on having to get a new car this way

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdformula99 View Post
    Yeah its a shame they give assholes like that a licence but i was looking at it and the motor is pushed down on passenger side im guessing from the control arms pushing in its alot worse then i thought and the insurance asshole said hes almost positive its a total loss what kinda numbers am i looking at him giving me? ive been looking online and cant find one in the condition mine was in and the mileage like mine it had 84000 on it he said they have a 10000 dollar personal replacement thing and i know his job is to give me as least as possible any suggestions would be great this sucks i never planned on having to get a new car this way
    KBB the value of your car and fight the insurance with that, I got $13k when mine was totaled and I bought it back for $1g and fixed it with $9k (giving the whole car a new paint job).

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

buy it back...take leftover insurance loot and fix it. maybe have a little left over....

Blue
    2002-WS6

sorry for ya bro!! that blows man, i feel your rage!

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Sorry this happened to you.

If someone is being stupid and hits me in either of my cars, they better hit me hard enough that I'm either trapped in my car or my leg is broken, cause I'm not waiting to kick someone's ass.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

sorry to hear dude. Same exact type of accident happened to me a couple months ago, car was totalled. But you may be pleasnantly surprised by the money they offer you. I got about 2k more than the KBB value of my car, bought my WS6 with it, so I walked away happy. Who knows, if you decide to let em have it you may find something else you really like.

black
    firebird formula 99

Yeah i was hoping theyd give me what i wanted for the car but i dont see it going that way it looks like im going to fight them on it i just want something almost equal to what i had its a joke tho they act like the cars worthless almost the guy was cool tho he was like that sucks dude that was a nice car ughhhh yeah no shit bro but at the end of the day hes going to do his job and offer me as least as possible for it and i have no problem having my attorney handle it they never said hey would you like a rental seeing as how your car is bashed to shit either so i dont know but im not backing down on it either way

Thread Information