Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White
    2002 WS6

could be off topic...

So i have owned an F body for over 6 years now and just recently I've started to notice something that really pisses me off.

When i am driving down the road and i see another F body (camaro or firebird) i throw a nice wave...now this is mostly with v8 because I'm biased towards them

Today i threw the 'ol wave two 1 LS1 SS and 1 Z28...i got no love back (thus feeling like that idiot who waves to everyone)

This is my rant for the day and i'm sure ill get flamed for some reason or another or maybe my post will get moved...my next rant will be about v6 camaro owners (no offense)

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

with the exception of FEARLS1(lives down the street from me), everyone around here that i see in a v8 camaro or ta seem like fucking dickheads. whenever i see another f-body i look and see if they are looking back, if so i give them a nod or a friendly wave. all i get back is a look that says dont fucking wave at me. i think to myself, what an ass.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

I give the *slight* wave to really nice mustangs, v8 TA's Camaro's. Especially the one Cobra I raced around here, You know... the two finger wave off the wheel kinda thing.

The v-6's around here are not driven by gear heads what so ever.

A street bike ( I think a 600SV) had some fun on the highway at 100MPH+... we got to a red light were I was turning and he didnt even look over to my slight hand wave. I thought... WTH? We just did 100 MPH together and your not going to *wave* or nod back? Sometimes its just like that.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I give the *slight* wave to really nice mustangs, v8 TA's Camaro's. Especially the one Cobra I raced around here, You know... the two finger wave off the wheel kinda thing.

The v-6's around here are not driven by gear heads what so ever.

A street bike ( I think a 600SV) had some fun on the highway at 100MPH+... we got to a red light were I was turning and he didnt even look over to my slight hand wave. I thought... WTH? We just did 100 MPH together and your not going to *wave* or nod back? Sometimes its just like that.
    Yeah, some people around me are like that. Most of the time i get waves from the modded stangs and i usually give thumbs up to street bikes and they return the favor. It all depends on who you get.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I usually throw a small rev...got tired of waving no getting a response

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

i just stare creepily out of the corner of my eye until eye contact is made until then. At that monent i give a wave or a thumbs up awkwardly until confimed. Usually only wave at other birds or camaros

pewter
    2002 firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by DUBB View Post
    i just stare creepily out of the corner of my eye until eye contact is made until then. At that monent i give a wave or a thumbs up awkwardly until confimed. Usually only wave at other birds or camaros
    that's the same shit I do, -----there's a guy that's got a bad ass 01 TA with a 427 in it, dirves the fuck out of that car, for good reason I would too. but I tired wave him in a parking lot one day and all I got was a stare and some not so good driving and some wheel spin.....I'm like what a dick, that's why you're gay

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by axxdet View Post
    that's the same shit I do, -----there's a guy that's got a bad ass 01 TA with a 427 in it, dirves the fuck out of that car, for good reason I would too. but I tired wave him in a parking lot one day and all I got was a stare and some not so good driving and some wheel spin.....I'm like what a dick, that's why you're gay
    HAHA xACTLY

White
    2002 WS6

one last thing that amazes me...

Every man woman child and douche driving a jeep wrangler waves to any one else in a wrangler...it's a culture that they breed.

I want to start reposesing f body's from d-bags that cant throw a wave...

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Same goes here, Boomer is the only guy that I know that waves back. Most f-body round here are driven by older women it seems like. They don't even know what they have under the hood most of the time.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

whats up man?

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Zedtwentyeight View Post
    one last thing that amazes me...

Every man woman child and douche driving a jeep wrangler waves to any one else in a wrangler...it's a culture that they breed.

I want to start reposesing f body's from d-bags that cant throw a wave...
    true. when i lived in dallas for a little bit my buddy i shared an apt with had a jeep wrangler and i would drive it sometimes when he drove mine. and no matter WHO it was behind the wheel of another jeep wrangler i always received a wave, so i gave one back.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

two finger wave with had one steering wheel... i'm to lazy to lift my hand to wave...

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I try to always wave at other TAs and camaros.

this reminds me of a Curb your Enthusiasm episode where he was pissed because he waved at another Toyota Prius driver and they didnt wave back.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I try to always wave at other TAs and camaros.

this reminds me of a Curb your Enthusiasm episode where he was pissed because he waved at another Toyota Prius driver and they didnt wave back.
    the other guy didnt wave back probally because he was hiding behind his tinted windows so noone would see him driving a prius.

dude i like your avator. everytime i see it i always say to myself, "i love them readheads."

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

I used to wave all the time, now its pointless-unless I notice the other car is staring pretty hard

blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

1 outta 5 ls1 drivers are NOT dicks where i live, the (1) the driver waves and maybe even slows to chat a bit or, most likely the (5), driver looks and continues to drive like he's gods gift to the planet

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    dude i like your avator. everytime i see it i always say to myself, "i love them readheads."

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age
    amen.

ive already ruined another thread by saying all my favorite lines from that movie so i wont ruin this thread.

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    amen.

ive already ruined another thread by saying all my favorite lines from that movie so i wont ruin this thread.

it happens lol

Thread Information