Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 T/A WS.6

Closest I'll ever be to winning the lottery.

I have this friend, who is 22. Three years ago he was in a very bad motorcycle accident in which a Semi collided with him. Landing him in the hospital wrapped like a mummy in a full body cast for TWO YEARS.

This morning he settled in court for 6.4 million. I'm putting on my puppy eyes to see if he'll pay off the WS6!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You had a friend who lost probably the best 2 years of his life and will probably be f'd up for his remaining years with arthritis and pains unimaginable and all you can think of is that you hope he pays YOU.

Haha...Great friend. lol

Good luck man. See if he wants to pay your house off while you are at it!

Black
    1999 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    You had a friend who lost probably the best 2 years of his life and will probably be f'd up for his remaining years with arthritis and pains unimaginable and all you can think of is that you hope he pays YOU.

Haha...Great friend. lol

Hey hey! I wouldn't even think of joking around with money issues if he wasn't as good as new. He jumped right back on a brand new crotch rocket and posed for some pictures before riding off! If someone can do that after being a horrible accident, they have to be a lot more mentally fit than I am.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by MistrCreazil View Post
    Hey hey! I wouldn't even think of joking around with money issues if he wasn't as good as new. He jumped right back on a brand new crotch rocket and posed for some pictures before riding off! If someone can do that after being a horrible accident, they have to be a lot more mentally fit than I am.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Or he's just fucking retarded...no he is.

2011 Prius

IDK, if I would get on a bike, lol. But damn, man of steel.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Wow, unreal. I'm sure glad I don't have friends like you. If he choses to get back on a bike that's his decision and his life. But just because he does you think you should get some money from him. You are the lowest form of life and I hope you end up in the hospital for two years.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by NvyBluMtlc02WS6 View Post
    Wow, unreal. I'm sure glad I don't have friends like you. If he choses to get back on a bike that's his decision and his life. But just because he does you think you should get some money from him. You are the lowest form of life and I hope you end up in the hospital for two years.
    Dude please, stop being such a jag. He made a joke, like im sure i would if i had a friend who got some money or like my friends will do when i get my settlement.

I was in a bike accident last august, not anywhere neat as bad as your buddies but i was in the hospital for a week and then had to go back twice a week at first and then twice a month for physical therapy on my hands, wrists and left leg until february.

Since january i have had two more bikes both cbr600s. I have never been phased by accidents, especially since there were never my fault.

I actually got back on my totalled bike the week i was sent home, it still ran and drove but the rear rim was cracked which stopped me from riding it but it still held air in the tire, so i would drive it around my neighborhood to friends houses with casts on both arms and on my ankle, my thumbs were cast like i was doign a thumbs up so whenever i would shift my thumb would hit the horn. The body was nearly gone, the pipe was ripped off, headlight was a block away but still intact mostly lol
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-18-2009 at 12:49 PM.

millenium yellow/green
    '02 CETA, '71 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by NvyBluMtlc02WS6 View Post
    Easy man....he's just kiddin'

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

This is my one warning for this thread. Keep it civil or warnings will be issued from this point forward.

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

I'm fellow motorcycle enthusiast, so I truely hope your buddy really is ok. People always say motorcycles are dangerous, when it's usually them (common drivers) who pose a greater threat to us than our bikes do.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    I'm fellow motorcycle enthusiast, so I truely hope your buddy really is ok. People always say motorcycles are dangerous, when it's usually them (common drivers) who pose a greater threat to us than our bikes do.
    Yep, i was t-boned and i was the 3rd or 4th vehicle through the intersection.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Or he's just fucking retarded...no he is.
    After getting in a wreck getting all healed up, then getting back on a bike that makes him retarded? I am ASSuming that if you were ever to get in a car accident, you would never drive again......is that a safe ASSumtion?
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I actually got back on my totalled bike the week i was sent home, it still ran and drove but the rear rim was cracked which stopped me from riding it but it still held air in the tire, so i would drive it around my neighborhood to friends houses with casts on both arms and on my ankle, my thumbs were cast like i was doign a thumbs up so whenever i would shift my thumb would hit the horn. The body was nearly gone, the pipe was ripped off, headlight was a block away but still intact mostly lol
    The imagery of this is hilarious. Sorry for the accident, but thanks for the laugh.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's TA View Post
    The imagery of this is hilarious. Sorry for the accident, but thanks for the laugh.
    Yeah no problem lol. I got paid for the bike and for the couple months i didnt get to ride it since its a pleasure vehicle. But now that it has come to my medical bills and pain and suffering her and her insurance are claiming it wasnt all her fault so my lawyers and her insurance company are in court right now. I started laughing when they told me that they only offered me 800 bucks for pain and suffering, my left thumb will never be able to hold heavey objects again and i will feel pain in both hands after long use which the docotrs arent sure if that will ever fully go away. I didnt even realize my hands were messed up until the paramedics arrived and started moving my thumbs and wrists and all we heard and felt was popping, he looked at me and said we should stop doing this test lol.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    After getting in a wreck getting all healed up, then getting back on a bike that makes him retarded? I am ASSuming that if you were ever to get in a car accident, you would never drive again......is that a safe ASSumtion?
    That isn't the same thing.

388 rwhp & 370 rwtq
    2001 Camaro SS #847

he shoulda got 890x that.

RED
    2002 FORMULA

I had a Goldwing 1200. 8 foot long as wide as a vw and 68 lights. I sold it after the second time I was ran off the road because they didnt see me. Running off the road in a 1100 lb bike isnt just a oops experience.

my ws6 eats rice gokillyourself's Avatar

sexy
    1999 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post

Haha...Great friend. lol

i'm with you man

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    That isn't the same thing.
    yes it is

Thread Information