Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Chicken Sh!t Mustangs???

What is the deal with these mustangs? When my car is parked and I am not in it every mustang that drives by wants to rev it up at me. However when Im driving down the road they wont even look at me. The other night I had to go into town and get some milk from the store and when I was about to walk in the door of the store a black mustang came by and red lined it at me. Today on my way to go pick up some supper I came up behind the same mustang....so what did I do? I pulled up next to him threw it in neutral and dropped the hammer on it. He wouldnt even look my direction. As a matter of fact, the first chance he got, he turned off the main strip and hit a side road. Im just trying to figure out whats going through these guys minds????

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I get the same thing. Me parked the rev & hammer on it. Next to them they ignore you.

white
    1998 WS6 M6

their scared
    -Half Throttle Racing-

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I get the same thing as well. If I ever rev up at someone I usually try to give them plenty of time to catch up or park next to me.

Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

Not many F-Bodies here, so everyone with a Mustang thinks they are King of the Road. So I got them chasing me down where ever I go. Last night I got to embarrass another Cobra. Some things never get old

Larry Dingleberry Racing

Black
    1998 Trans Am

i've only had one mustang actually race me and needless to say he was far from stock could here him loping at the light def. didnt win that race but sure as hell raced him and took it like a champ lol

Artic White
    99 TA ,97 Jeep TJ(Dead)

Yea the one I handed his ass to last night wasn't stock, but mine isn't either. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what all has been done to my car (main reason I'm on here, for the tons of info). I even had a little Subaru with a blower wanting to race me the day i bought it and was driving it home, needless to say, he turned off shortly after take off. I've been into primarily building 4x4's until I got the Bird, so I'm still amazed at how fast/fun they are to drive

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

One of my good friends drives a 06 mustang and he talks crap all the time when all the guys are together but whenever its just me and him hanging out he will admit i have the the faster car.

silver
    1999 Trans am Ws6

yeah... ive got a buddy to with a mustang. typical mustang driver thinks he is the king of the road. and when we raced i got him and he said he didnt try. i had witnesses that saw the race and his come back for my car is that he says its ugly and ill i say is whats under the hood.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

it's like the kid you used to go to school with from k-12th grade. He was always bigger, faster, looked better, had all the chicks and you still hated him. Ignorant shit.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Trans Am

A buddy of mine used to have an 01 or 02 GT. He always used to talk about how he was blowing the doors off of some wrx or Camaro/Firebird. The day I bought my T/A I hit him up for a race and he kept making excuses about why he couldn't do it this day or that day. A couple months later he sold it. And as soon as he no longer owned it, he started the whole, "well if I still had it, I know it could take your car" thing.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i let the riff raff come to me anymore...no use pickin fights b/c most of the time they don't wanna run.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakiller99 View Post
    i had witnesses that saw the race and his come back for my car is that he says its ugly and ill i say is whats under the hood.
    He was just jealous of your cars curves that his Mustang could never hope to have.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I had a run in with a ealy 90s Mustang last night on my way home from work. He came flying up behind me and sat on my ass till I moved over a lane. He then got next to me and revved. When I revved back (and deafened him) he backed off a good 4 or 5 car lengths and never tried to pass me, even when I slowed down to 10mph under the speed limit, he kept his distance

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    I had a run in with a ealy 90s Mustang last night on my way home from work. He came flying up behind me and sat on my ass till I moved over a lane. He then got next to me and revved. When I revved back (and deafened him) he backed off a good 4 or 5 car lengths and never tried to pass me, even when I slowed down to 10mph under the speed limit, he kept his distance
    Thats funny,

I use to down shift to 4th or 5th on the hiway and a few mustangs would jump on the challenge.
    but now with the LT's ory and cut out...not many mustangs seems to even try when i down shift 5th much less 4th lol
    Havent ran into a cobra yet

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I enjoy running into GT's on the street...with my car capped. Sounds like a fairly stock LS1 when just driving down the street...so some of them try out my 'Bird.

BLACK
    2001 SS

Y Do All Mustags Suck The Only Way They Make Power Is With A Supercharger.???

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I don't think Mustangs suck. I just don't care for the appearance of them.

The newer 4.6 liter motors are stout.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I thought I was going to get a good run with a GT500 today, but to my surprise when it pulled up to me it was V6 with a body kit on it. Needless to say I didn't even waste my gas this time.

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

I used always get the classice ricer fly by with the bird when a mustang choose to race me. So childish! I decided they're not worth my time anymore.

Thread Information