Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

Can you believe, hit for the fourth time!

I cant believe it. 4th time this year my car got dented. Here is a recap.
    First time I was driving along and a duck flew into the side of my car. I got out to check out the car, and the duck did no damage, but I noticed a foot long white streak on my back bumper, deep enough that it scratched the paint. Next, I came out one morning and a nissan exterra was an inch off my front bumper, I checked it out and they had back up over the nose. Long story short, because noone actually saw it happen, and my plastic nose didnt damage her powder coated metal bumper, and she denied it, her insurance wouldnt pay. Then, I was at the far end of walmarts parking lot, up against an island, and a cart managed to hit my drivers side rear quarter hard. Wrinkled the metal. Now, Friday, I was down in Philly for the Phillies parade. After I left there I walked around the whole car to make sure it was fine, and nothing new. I parked it at home and left it there til tuesday. I came out tuesday and on the passengers quarter panel, which was up against the curb, there is a big dent, like someone hit it with something, or threw a baseball at it. I just cant win! People that have no respect for other peoples stuff just piss me off.

Electron Blue
    2002 C5 Z06

Wow that sucks man! You must have really bad luck Hopefully next year will be better?

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Damn. I definitely wouldn't have drove mine down to the parade. Took the el, lmao. But that definitely sucks. And that is bullshit about the insurance company. They should have paid for that dumbass.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post
    Damn. I definitely wouldn't have drove mine down to the parade. Took the el, lmao. But that definitely sucks. And that is bullshit about the insurance company. They should have paid for that dumbass.
    Agreed!! I would have followed the beeotch to the next place she was going and kicked in her door, of course when nobody was looking, and then wait there and tell her you don't know what happened

Still The Junior Member RedVertTA's Avatar

Red+White Top and Stripes
    2000TransAmConvertible A4

Angry That sucks!

Insurance wouldn't pay huh? Slashed tires anyone?
    FAST 90/90, SLP Lid, Kooks JetHot Coated LT's, American Racing Y-Pipe+Magnaflow Cats, DHM Electric Cutout, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, HP Tuners Software, 343 rwhp.

BMR Convertible Subframe Connectors, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace, BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I find something new on mine everyday. It sucks major balls. Thats what happens with a DD tho

Once she gets painted... shes staying PARKED

i feel your pain man, i had 2 drunk asses run into my rear bumper on gameday last week, and then another this week

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Once she gets painted... shes staying PARKED
    I understand your pain, but they are meant to be driven. Hell, that's the whole reason I sold my 67 and bought my T/A. I never drove the 67 and it never saw rain. It had never even been washed after the final buffing!! What fun is that??

I say drive'm and fixe'm. We don't live forever

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer25f View Post
    I cant believe it. 4th time this year my car got dented. Here is a recap.
    First time I was driving along and a duck flew into the side of my car. I got out to check out the car, and the duck did no damage, but I noticed a foot long white streak on my back bumper, deep enough that it scratched the paint. Next, I came out one morning and a nissan exterra was an inch off my front bumper, I checked it out and they had back up over the nose. Long story short, because noone actually saw it happen, and my plastic nose didnt damage her powder coated metal bumper, and she denied it, her insurance wouldnt pay. Then, I was at the far end of walmarts parking lot, up against an island, and a cart managed to hit my drivers side rear quarter hard. Wrinkled the metal. Now, Friday, I was down in Philly for the Phillies parade. After I left there I walked around the whole car to make sure it was fine, and nothing new. I parked it at home and left it there til tuesday. I came out tuesday and on the passengers quarter panel, which was up against the curb, there is a big dent, like someone hit it with something, or threw a baseball at it. I just cant win! People that have no respect for other peoples stuff just piss me off.

for the chick that hit your car... smear some dog shit under her door handles and clean up the residue so that she doesn't see it... when the bitch opens her door she will put her fingers right in it... it will get under her finger nails and she will smell it all day.. do it a few times to her...

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    for the chick that hit your car... smear some dog shit under her door handles and clean up the residue so that she doesn't see it... when the bitch opens her door she will put her fingers right in it... it will get under her finger nails and she will smell it all day.. do it a few times to her...

NOTE TO SELF: Don't ever piss off Spaz!!!!

That's just awesome though!!

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

TIME TO KILL

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

sounds like you need a cheap DD

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

I have a cheap daily driver, and two motorcycles. Noone hits them, they only hit the trans am! And if I had tried to take the train to the parade, I never would have got there. Hundreds of people were lined up for the trains and never made it.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I have a cheap daily driver, and two motorcycles. Noone hits them, they only hit the trans am! And if I had tried to take the train to the parade, I never would have got there. Hundreds of people were lined up for the trains and never made it.
    that just sounds like you have some shitty luck man

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Piranhaz View Post
    NOTE TO SELF: Don't ever piss off Spaz!!!!

That's just awesome though!!
    i did it to my neighbor... right as he was about to leave for church... he smelled his fingers and imediatly barfed al over his car and i think he got barf on his wife cause she went inside and came out in another outfit...

Still The Junior Member RedVertTA's Avatar

Red+White Top and Stripes
    2000TransAmConvertible A4

Talking

i did it to my neighbor... right as he was about to leave for church... he smelled his fingers and imediatly barfed al over his car and i think he got barf on his wife cause she went inside and came out in another outfit...
    Might I ask what your neighbor did to piss you off so much?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by RedVertTA View Post
    Might I ask what your neighbor did to piss you off so much?
    the guy was an ass hole... constantly calling the cops on me for no reason... the police basically told me and him "we will no longer come to your service when you call... if you need help call 911... if it is some bull shit like this you will be fined and cited on the spot... if your house burns down and no one shows up you have him to blame *looking at me* and you have your self to blame *looking at the neighbor*" i looked at my neighbor and said "good night to raost some marshmellows isn't it..." and all hell broke loose...

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

the guy was an ass hole... constantly calling the cops on me for no reason... the police basically told me and him "we will no longer come to your service when you call... if you need help call 911... if it is some bull shit like this you will be fined and cited on the spot... if your house burns down and no one shows up you have him to blame *looking at me* and you have your self to blame *looking at the neighbor*" i looked at my neighbor and said "good night to raost some marshmellows isn't it..." and all hell broke loose...
    Lmao.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Yeah true. Alot of people couldn't get on trains. In that case though, I would of used the daily driver.

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

But I think anyone would agree, a ride over an hour long doing 80 down the turnpike is much better in the trans am with the kickin stereo system, than it is in the 93 grand am with am/fm cassette.

Thread Information