Forest Green
    1994 Firebird Formula

Can you all help me find these things?

Ok I have been looking online for a few things for a few days now and now I am getting tired of the search engines, so I will ask you all because I am sure some of you have done what I am doing.

I am looking 1 of 2 spoilers for the 1993-1997 Trans Am like one of these and please let me know the name of it if you know it:

I am really leaning towards the first one to be honest

I like this one a lot too

Also I am looking for one of these hoods:

LOVE THIS ONE \/\/\/\/

Also what is this?
    Last edited by tripleb45; 07-26-2010 at 02:28 PM.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

1st pic: PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2nd pic: Sorry, no clue.

3rd pic: Nice. I think they call it a WS9 hood? IDK, I'm a Camaro guy.

4th: You really don't want that hood. Trust me.

5th pic: That is a Volant dual snorkel TA Cold Air Intake kit. Pricey but very good. Works well the the Ram Air hood.

Also, FWIW, I don't believe any of these will work on your 94. Might be wrong on the deck lids but not on the hoods or CAI. That's all 98-02 stuff.
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    1st pic: PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2nd pic: Sorry, no clue.

3rd pic: Nice. I think they call it a WS9 hood? IDK, I'm a Camaro guy.

4th: You really don't want that hood. Trust me.

5th pic: That is a Volant dual snorkel TA Cold Air Intake kit. Pricey but very good. Works well the the Ram Air hood.

Also, FWIW, I don't believe any of these will work on your 94. Might be wrong on the deck lids but not on the hoods or CAI. That's all 98-02 stuff.
    ^This. Yes #3 is called the WS9 hood. Agree with all the rest. And unless you buy the wing specifically for your car - it will not fit, as the car's dimensions are different. Same applies for the hoods.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

1) No, don't do it. You'll get a lot of ridiculous replies, ...
    2) It's the Mecham spoiler.
    3) Looks more like an SLP 'HO' hood, ..., but doesn't appear to be the standard HO. Might be a custom that someone has built as it has more lift/bulge?
    4) Yea, you won't need that one until you can back it up with 500-600+hp, ...
    5) Yes, Volant. Not for your LT1 application without some modifications to make it fit.

The spoilers are easily changed. But those hoods shown are for the '98-02 LSx style cars.

So, back to the drawing board, & look for more product targeted towards the 93-97 LTx based cars.
    Yer battin' 2 for 5 out of those listed above that would be easily attached to a 1994 Formula. And even then you'd need to change the whole hatch, not just the spoiler.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

2. same as 1
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

Forest Green
    1994 Firebird Formula

lol ok I feel yall on the first spoiler, but I love the Trans Am spoiler and can the ws9 hood so that won't be too bad will it? Along with a Ram Air package. Also I will be in the market for some side skirts so I will look along those lines also.
    Last edited by tripleb45; 07-26-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

i say call local junkyards and find a 93-97 trans am high rise spoiler deck lid.
    as for a hood the only one that looks right on an LT1 body style is the 96-97 WS6 hood..everything else looks a little wack too me

Forest Green
    1994 Firebird Formula

I will do the junkyard thing because I am looking a little too hard lol

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
    1) No, don't do it. You'll get a lot of ridiculous replies, ...
    2) It's the Mecham spoiler.
    3) Looks more like an SLP 'HO' hood, ..., but doesn't appear to be the standard HO. Might be a custom that someone has built as it has more lift/bulge?
    4) Yea, you won't need that one until you can back it up with 500-600+hp, ...
    5) Yes, Volant. Not for your LT1 application without some modifications to make it fit.

The spoilers are easily changed. But those hoods shown are for the '98-02 LSx style cars.

So, back to the drawing board, & look for more product targeted towards the 93-97 LTx based cars.
    Yer battin' 2 for 5 out of those listed above that would be easily attached to a 1994 Formula. And even then you'd need to change the whole hatch, not just the spoiler.

Agree, also If you are going with a hood in pic 3 I believe you will need to change the front nose also. I can't find the post where some one asked about converting a 93-97 style to a 98-02 style. But I remember there was alot of discussion about that.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

well, at least the wasnt as bad as i predicted. i could swear the hatch from 93-02 was the same...should fit eh? i know the hoods wont work...the first wing is definately out, unless youre in a "ridiculous wing" competition with the ricers in your area...then i say go for it!

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Seems everyone is on vacation lately

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by needls1again View Post
    well, at least the wasnt as bad as i predicted. i could swear the hatch from 93-02 was the same...should fit eh? i know the hoods wont work...the first wing is definately out, unless youre in a "ridiculous wing" competition with the ricers in your area...then i say go for it!
    It wouldnt be adding anything that hasnt been said so I just didnt bother to flame him over them. Plus it would be nice to have one thread in firebird section that isnt 4 pages of OMG WTF are you doing to that bird style postings.

Black
    2002 firebird T/A WS6-A4

the 3rd pic is the slp h.o. ram air hood, the forth is a vfn fiberglass hood. they make them for drag racing application where clearance is needed. type vfn into google and their website will pop up. as for the rest of the stuff imho i wouldn't but to each their own.

Thread Information