Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS-6

Bye-Bye Birdie!!!

Well, after several months of trying to sell my 2001, WS6 car, the new owner drove it away this evening. I won't be sad for long because I go tomorrow to pick up my 2007 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Woo-Hoo!!!

I also have my 1967, 400 Firebird that I have torn down in the garage for a complete resto-redo.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie tadlock View Post
    Well, after several months of trying to sell my 2001, WS6 car, the new owner drove it away this evening. I won't be sad for long because I go tomorrow to pick up my 2007 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Woo-Hoo!!!

I also have my 1967, 400 Firebird that I have torn down in the garage for a complete resto-redo.

no matter what i had to replace mine, even if it was a new z06. i can honestly say i would still be sad to see mine go
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Black
    1998 Trans Am

I would be sad

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I honestly do not think I could sell our car. But I am ready to unload the Harley, just too late in the year now in our area.

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

I've thought about selling my Bird many times to buy a Vette. Then I think about it.... I think about what I can do with that $50-60K extra I'd spend to get a new Z06. Then, I think about how nice the rear seats are for when the nephews are around. Then I think about all the love and mods I've done to my car to make it as powerful as a Z06.
    I think about the insurance increase, reg fees, taxes etc.... Well, by the time I get there I give up on buying a Vette and buy something else each time. Like ... a boat... a RV ... a jeep ... or a old truck to trick out. I never seem to get that Vette.

You know if I get to that point I'll probably buy another Porsche. I doubt I'll ever worry about Porsche going out of business too. ;-(

Sad about GM these days....

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
    I've thought about selling my Bird many times to buy a Vette. Then I think about it.... I think about what I can do with that $50-60K extra I'd spend to get a new Z06. Then, I think about how nice the rear seats are for when the nephews are around. Then I think about all the love and mods I've done to my car to make it as powerful as a Z06.
    I think about the insurance increase, reg fees, taxes etc.... Well, by the time I get there I give up on buying a Vette and buy something else each time. Like ... a boat... a RV ... a jeep ... or a old truck to trick out. I never seem to get that Vette.

You know if I get to that point I'll probably buy another Porsche. I doubt I'll ever worry about Porsche going out of business too. ;-(

Sad about GM these days....
    true that. plus youll get more of a surprise when a trans am thats super fast. any gear head knows how fast a z06 already is.

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

put a good set of pipes on that bike dad's got d&d fat cats i believe 2 into 1 (100th anniversary ultra classic) and i got a set of Rinehart racing pipes loud as shit (100th anniversary low rider) got them years apart but got 1 number difference of licence plate number and different insurance company, pretty cool. enjoy the sweet wind in your air and the music blasting ride on brother. P.s Go to Sturgis it is nuts went 3 years ago was 13 and loved it lol

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by brendan.9 View Post
    put a good set of pipes on that bike dad's got d&d fat cats i believe 2 into 1 (100th anniversary ultra classic) and i got a set of Rinehart racing pipes loud as shit (100th anniversary low rider) got them years apart but got 1 number difference of licence plate number and different insurance company, pretty cool. enjoy the sweet wind in your air and the music blasting ride on brother. P.s Go to Sturgis it is nuts went 3 years ago was 13 and loved it lol
    Now you're talkin'. This bike already has a Vance and Hines exhaust and has had the fuel system reprogrammed. All it needs is ME!!!! I want to make it to Sturgis eventually. I have relatives that have ridden out there and I'm jealous everytime they start telling their stories.

Oh, the TA looked sweet as hell driving away but I only had it a year so it wasn't like giving up a child, and I still have my '67 Bird I'm rebuilding. GM just isn't the same to me after all the "business" decisions they've made.

Thread Information