Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

white
    1998 trans am

best place for getting parts

OK i really want to know where is the best place to get parts for our vehicles. let s make this under two subject
    1 - where is the best and cheapest place we can get parts for our cars

2 - what is the best quick mod. we can do to make our TA`s ( and what parts we have to use for that mod)

some people here know more than some of us. so this place like brotherhood and those who knows best please share with us. we can start with simple mod./ tune and all the way to up some crazy shit for example people like me with military pay cant go really crazy but i can effort some of the stuff. i have been saving for my supercharger last year and half and i finaly got it. so go easy with some stuff
    thank you
    adam

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Speed Inc. is my favorite, because they offer free shipping on orders over $100.

white
    1998 trans am

do you have an web address for them ?

01 modded gtp

The slp site is pretty good. How much did you pay for the supercharder I am thinking of getting one or a turbo when I get my car?

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by adamsoldier View Post
    do you have an web address for them ?
    http://www.speedinc.com/

white
    1998 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    The slp site is pretty good. How much did you pay for the supercharder I am thinking of getting one or a turbo when I get my car?
    6400$. it is a lot for me believe me. i save all that money in iraq. everyone was dreaming about girls and i was dreaming about supercharger that is the only thing keep me alive :P

01 modded gtp

6400$. it is a lot for me believe me. i save all that money in iraq. everyone was dreaming about girls and i was dreaming about supercharger that is the only thing keep me alive :P
    Wow I better start saving for one

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

OK i really want to know where is the best place to get parts for our vehicles. let s make this under two subject
    1 - where is the best and cheapest place we can get parts for our cars

2 - what is the best quick mod. we can do to make our TA`s ( and what parts we have to use for that mod)

some people here know more than some of us. so this place like brotherhood and those who knows best please share with us. we can start with simple mod./ tune and all the way to up some crazy shit for example people like me with military pay cant go really crazy but i can effort some of the stuff. i have been saving for my supercharger last year and half and i finaly got it. so go easy with some stuff
    thank you
    adam
    I get most of my parts from mark at kyspeed.com. He is a sponsor of the site and is a car guy just like us.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Our site sponsors
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

white
    1998 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    I get most of my parts from mark at kyspeed.com. He is a sponsor of the site and is a car guy just like us.
    i think everyone good people in here.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

i had a great experience with lm performance,site sponsor too,they were a $100 dollars less expensive than jegs on the exact same pacesetter lt headers!best price i found on the headers.www.lmperformance.com
    Last edited by 02transamce; 05-14-2009 at 12:13 PM.

white
    1998 trans am

ok question what is plastic adaptor/ center ring for wheel? if anyone knows it i need 4 of them for 17'" wheels. this germany killing me!!! i got this 17" rims and i cant put in because of that silly plastic thing.
    also if you have parts for engine and you not using but want to sell please let me know. i can pay for it. i really dont wanna over pay for some stuff sometimes second hand much better and cheaper
    Last edited by adamsoldier; 05-11-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Red
    2001 ws6

what have you done to your car so far? most say the most cost effective part for our car is a lid

white
    1998 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    what have you done to your car so far? most say the most cost effective part for our car is a lid
    so far i upgrade all fuel system and i got k&n , all ac/ heat parts been changed( i mean everything even hoses and simple things), i got a supercharger which i have to put in. well i need to find someone to put it in i got new pipes and mufler, new leather seats, racing breaks and calipers, i got this new wheels but i cant put because they are made in germany and i need a center ring for it. well this are the big ones i guess i got many stuff for interior and some stuff here and there.
    my next project is springs and catalytic converter. i just changed o2 sensors but my light still up so i am assuming catalytic converter need to be replace.
    but like i said what ever you got that you dont use for i will look and tell you if i need or not and i will pay for it.
    i really do need a hood!!!! but they dont ship to apo address. if they do shipping coasting more than hood and i know shipping not that expencive from states because i have been reciving very heavy stuff from states only coast like 33 dollars

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I wouldn't buy slp if you gave me the money. Crap, crap, crap. Well, I may consider the line lock, but that's it. Slp makes their money off of people who read false advertisements. Totally bogus claims. Save money and shop elsewhere.
    Last edited by NvyBluMtlc02WS6; 05-13-2009 at 03:22 PM.

White
    1998 Trans Am

I got almost everything from ws6store.com. I beleive in supposrting sponsors but they always have what I am looking for so I don't have to order from several places and a good price. Forget about thunderracing all I ever get from them is half my order on backorder double charge for shipping and a huge headache.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

If you don't learn one other single piece of information from this site, at least learn this, you should avoid SLP and its parts like its the plague. Crappy service, crappy parts. I wouldn't let them sponsor my car.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Summit Racing. Outstanding service, great prices, large selection. (Largest performance retailer in the US). Every experience with them has been great.

www.summitracing.com

Pewter
    02 T/A Vert

Quote Originally Posted by NvyBluMtlc02WS6 View Post
    I wouldn't buy slp if you gave me the money. Crap, crap, crap. Well, I may consider the line lock, but that's it. Slp makes their money off of people who read false advertisements. Totally bogus claims. Save money and shop elsewhere.
    SLP is waaaay over priced...I think that only way they make their money is on newbies that don't know any better.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    If you don't learn one other single piece of information from this site, at least learn this, you should avoid SLP and its parts like its the plague. Crappy service, crappy parts. I wouldn't let them sponsor my car.
    +1 i agree. i don't like most slp parts. i'm kinda biased bout it, but stay away if you can

Thread Information