Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

best complements GOGOGO!

What was the best compliment on your car you ever recieved? Give us a good story!

mine: I was washing my car at my apartments when from 60 feet behind me i heard a girl go "WHOA!!!" then her friend goes "ya, but i think he's taken" then i hear the other broad go "hot car though"

2nd best was sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic in the city during a parade and every person passed my car just ohhed and awwed-mainly 20-ish y/o dudes. I reved the borla's and the guy was like "HELL YAA!!! THAT'S MY CAR!!!!" [heh heh, my car] :headbang:

i' can't get over the infamous "stop-n-stares" that i get too :beer3:

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Stop and stares, I love those! The best one I got I was at a light and I took off kinda slow and there was a mercedes CLK vert with a guy driving and 3 girls and the guy were acting all hardcore in what looked like mommy and daddy's car. He floored it and the girls went wooooo! I floored it with the cutout open and spun through first and did a shift and spin through second. The looks on their faces was the best compliment

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

tha'ts fuckign great!

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I've gotten lots of thumbs ups as well and some really cool ones like, dude I thought you were an old school 60's muscle car when you pulled up! I love running with a big cam!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Asking for me to roast 'em, rev it, etc...

Ricers are abundent in my neighborhood. I consider it a compliment when they copy the WS.6 hood on their hondas, or if they rev at me when I am washing my car.
    2008 Trailblazer SS
    Yank PTB3600, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, 4" intake, E-fans, Magnaflow, Sonnax kit, tranny cooler, tune.
    Lowered, HID's, tinted.

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 SOLD
    531.1 RWHP 481.3 FT/Pounds all motor.

Arctic_Fire
    Probably the best complement I received was when I was getting gas at one of the local WaWa's (when I lived in PA). I use a credit card cause it's faster and I don't have to wait for the cashier to make payment. At any rate, I had just started filling up and over the loudspeaker comes a female voice saying "Pump #16, you may begin filling up your white ram-air firebird", or something along those lines (this was a while ago). I look over to the storefront and there's one of the cashier's waving at me.

Needless to say, I went inside to meet this admirer and found out that she owned a '94 T/A - also white - and she loved what I had done to my car (visible mods are the Raptor hood, 17" A.R. Dagger rims and a Borla exhaust). Never ran into her again, though, so I'll just have to see what my new surroundings have to offer.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that's pretty freakin cool!

I was driving home from work and there was this mother walking her little son(probably like 5 yrs old.)
    The little boy was holding his mothers hand and he just stopped dead in his tracks when I drove by, forcing his mom to stop, and he stared at my car until I was out of sight. Cool ass little kid. Maybe a future F-bod owner.
    02 TA A4
    408ci - 244/250/612/622 | PRC 237 heads | FTRA |100mm lid | FAST92/92 | Kooks 1 7/8 | Hooker CB | DMH Cutout | built trans | Yank4000 | 412 motorsports tuned | stock rear:judge:

08 TBSS - Borla CB

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by onyx_rock
    I was driving home from work and there was this mother walking her little son(probably like 5 yrs old.)
    The little boy was holding his mothers hand and he just stopped dead in his tracks when I drove by, forcing his mom to stop, and he stared at my car until I was out of sight. Cool ass little kid. Maybe a future F-bod owner.
    I'VE NOTICED THAT!!! kids absolutely lover our cars man!

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

All my brothers friends are 16-20 years old and they think my car is the coolest. They all want to ride in it and go hang out at the strip malls. My 19 year old brother is always trying to give me money to drive it. I think that is pretty cool. Although he has a lowered ext cab v-8 s-10. Hell I would like to drive it.

Black w/Gold
    2001 10th Firehawk

I was coming back from lunch and parking my car on the road in front of the complex where i work when i turned my head there was the local police heading in the opposite direction stopped next to me i was thinking what did i do wrong he says does it run as good as it sounds i say it's supose to he says sweet car have a good day!!!

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6

samething happened to me. heading home from work there was a cop behind me and i was like what now. he pulls me over and right off the bat he asks me whats the name of this color i have never seen it is it custom. so i gave him the info on the car and were talking for a bit and he own a black 99 t/a and wanted to know were i got it and were to find one. I was like wow i thought i was getting a ticket for something

KrazyWS6
    I always get compliments for my ws6. But the best was when I had my friends in the car and they said "I bet alot of ppl look at you while driving." as soon as they said that I pulled up to a light next to a focus with some 16 yr old boy driving and 3 girls in the car just glared at me pulling up next to them. All of them just satred and told each other "Holy S*** that is the badest car ive seen" me and my buddies tried not to laugh. I think they heard the sound of the dumped true duels.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    I'VE NOTICED THAT!!! kids absolutely lover our cars man!
    Mine has been called the batmobile by a batman lover.

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

Let's see best one would have to be, I was out driving around and a Mustang GT pulled up next to me. He had 3 girls in the car with him and they were all looking past him at my car. He got jealous and wanted some. So I waxed him really quick. Couldn't even hear him over my cutout. Next red light he pulled up all quiet looked over at me and in shame in front of the girls said, "Man I love your car it is badass."

Another time I was driving down the road and came up on a Viper RT/10 vert. And he was awwing my car more than I was awwing his. LOL.

And of course I have had several girls tell me to take care of their car.....Yeah right MY car girlie girls.

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

O yeah and almost forgot, been pulled over like 4 or 5 times now for speeding (at least 20 over each time) and all I have gotten are compliments from the cops. No tickets..... YET....LOL.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos
    i call my car that!!! i think that it's soo fitting! my one friend saw it for the first time and went "jesus, it really is the fucking batmobile!' i was like

Quote Originally Posted by TACE02
    O yeah and almost forgot, been pulled over like 4 or 5 times now for speeding (at least 20 over each time) and all I have gotten are compliments from the cops. No tickets..... YET....LOL.
    the day that happens to me...OH HOW I PRAY!!!
    Last edited by third_shift|studios; 08-25-2005 at 07:41 AM.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

I got pulled over last weekend for going too slow. The first thing she said was "What's the matter, isn't this car supposed to be fast?" I told her I was trying to avoid bottoming out on the potholes so that is why I was only doing 35 in a 45. She said ok she understood and it was a beautiful car and that was it.

black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos
    ya, a guy at work said that about mine too. i dont really know of one particular compliment that stands out, but a few people just say how mean the car looks . i ran into a girl im friends w/ on the interstate (we work near each other)and she saw it coming up and thought it was me. but she said it looks mean coming up in the rear-view.

Red
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

I was driving out in the country with my buddy. And I was doing about 80 and the next thing i knew there was 3 cops on my ass and then the lights came on. So i pull over thinking im screwed , so they ask me some questions then one of the cops goes that thing has the ram air and the ws6 package, and they he starts asking me how many miles are on it and how much i paid for it , and he was like wow you got a steal on that thing nice car man. Then they were asking me how fast it was and stuff and they go i dont think there is anyway we could of caught you in that!

Thread Information