Thread: Anybody??

Awaiting Activation

Anybody??

Im sorry to get on your nerves but does ANYBODY here have an LS1 trans am with a loudmouth and headers. What does it sound like. And what kind of headers do you have.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Red
    02 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

i personally dont but a friend of mine does and its is pretty damn loud..

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

i do and i LOVE IT
    will post link tomorrow of me at the track and you should be able to hear it pretty good!! also i have the SLP long tubes ceramic coated w/ the loudmouth exhaust..

Awaiting Activation
    Thanks man. Whenever you get a chance is cool. Ill just wait.

black
    01 WS6

friend has one, its loud as hell, but not deep at all, but if thats what ya want,a car that says look at me, than there u go....... i likes me some deep tones(borla) now if i take out the plate its just like a loudmouth

Awaiting Activation
    wut do u mean not deep at all??? i hope i dont sound like a fucking ricer or ferrari LOL.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Transam

i have a 98 transam with slp headers and loudmouth with pre cats and or half cats, they are pretty much high flow cats, i will have to agree it can get pretty loud but i have a 6 speed so it is not bad unless i want it to be! I personnally thought that when i first drove it, that it didn't sound that great. It just didn't sound that great from inside the car. I was disappointed for about two weeks, but then i started getting compliments from random people i had never even met. One day a buddy came over with his mustang - pretty slow - he actually sold it because it was so slow (98 GT) we raced a little, he then said he like the sound, so i had to see what everyone was chatting and raving about. I let him take it up and down the highway i live right off of and it sounds pretty good going by at 65mph and sounds awesome going by at about 130mph as well. Point of story being keep and open mind for awhile don't just get out of the car and listen from behind. Find someone you trust and let them drive, so you can make the judgement call for yourself - i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Black
    1998 Pontiac Transam

also mine was as deep as it was before and does not and or will ever sound like rice

Awaiting Activation
    thanks. Formula im still waiting for the clips u promised. LOL

black
    01 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BLKbandit98
    wut do u mean not deep at all??? i hope i dont sound like a fucking ricer or ferrari LOL.
    lol, when i said not deep, i did not mean it was a buzz, it fucking scream's, And if u want it as loud as can be, add a o/r Y to ur list of mods....

Thread Information