Black
    2002 Trans Am

02 WS-6 for sale

me and my unkle im 16 are going to look at a 2002 m6 ws6 saturday and i like it i love the cars never driven one i hade a 96 friebird v6 for a while but i traded my dad and i got a pickup truck love that thing too. but i was wondering would it be worth it to go really get into it and look at it one thing i cant drive it in winter and prtty much right now only a summer car i live in norther wisconsin about 10 miles from the U.P. we get the snow so no i cannot try to drive it in the winter. i was thinking about trading in the firebird adn then paying the rest trading my dad my truck again and in the winter i would drive his truck and he would drive my moms suburban ( he lives in green bay and no he cannot drive it eatehr) my mom lives with me and works outa the house so she dont need her own car. but any who i would end up beaing about 7grand in the hole would that be worth it i read the other thread and it sayes to test drive more than one car .... first ws6 i have ever seen up here for sale in about 4 years of looking... by the way the cars up here are worth alot a 2002 v6 sold for 13999during the summer auto and with like 30000 miles on it. im hoping becase its clsoe to winter it will be less i also have ties with the people who work there my unkle (dif unkle lives in idk where really but w/e) workes there but like outa the place idk really my mom told me. but any way i LOVE THE WS6 want one also the 09 camaros look kick as but give me some of your advice only 16 and right now football is number one season is over thursday last game tomarow so (not in playoffs) that means weight lifting and running and stuff for next year so i cannot have a major job only like 2 or 3 days a week (weekends also) money is the big issure

thanks you all
    Ryan Breithaupt
    (i know my spelling sucks)
    Wishin for a LS1

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by littlevegas1 View Post
    me and my unkle im 16 are going to look at a 2002 m6 ws6 saturday and i like it i love the cars never driven one i hade a 96 friebird v6 for a while but i traded my dad and i got a pickup truck love that thing too. but i was wondering would it be worth it to go really get into it and look at it one thing i cant drive it in winter and prtty much right now only a summer car i live in norther wisconsin about 10 miles from the U.P. we get the snow so no i cannot try to drive it in the winter. i was thinking about trading in the firebird adn then paying the rest trading my dad my truck again and in the winter i would drive his truck and he would drive my moms suburban ( he lives in green bay and no he cannot drive it eatehr) my mom lives with me and works outa the house so she dont need her own car. but any who i would end up beaing about 7grand in the hole would that be worth it i read the other thread and it sayes to test drive more than one car .... first ws6 i have ever seen up here for sale in about 4 years of looking... by the way the cars up here are worth alot a 2002 v6 sold for 13999during the summer auto and with like 30000 miles on it. im hoping becase its clsoe to winter it will be less i also have ties with the people who work there my unkle (dif unkle lives in idk where really but w/e) workes there but like outa the place idk really my mom told me. but any way i LOVE THE WS6 want one also the 09 camaros look kick as but give me some of your advice only 16 and right now football is number one season is over thursday last game tomarow so (not in playoffs) that means weight lifting and running and stuff for next year so i cannot have a major job only like 2 or 3 days a week (weekends also) money is the big issure

thanks you all
    Ryan Breithaupt
    (i know my spelling sucks)

Well you don't want car payment when you got no time to work 02 ws6 with low miles will
    cost you
    $250-300 a month

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Well if its 7 grand and you take a 5 year loan it would be around 170 a month 2 years around 300 a month.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

sorry i honestly didnt read the whole thing, it was to much for me haha
    u dont want a car payment if ure young and u wanna go to college thats my first point. second point an 02 ws6 with low miles is gonna cost atleast 18k *ok maybe i should have read the whole thing if u made a point at telling us what the cost was*
    if its gonna be ur dd... in the winter... in wisconsin..enough said

SOM
    2002 firebird formula

lol 250-300 a month would be awesome!! i pay 409.93 every month....

Black
    2002 Trans Am

i went there just to test drive and see how much it was and it was gone in a week gone... oo well there will always be another

Thread Information