Thread: 02 nbm ws6 MN6

nbm
    2002 ws6

Cool 02 nbm ws6 MN6

hey fellas- just bought a t/a ws6 and pick it up friday- one owner 41k mn6; having thoughts that maybe I should have gone another way; car looks sweet to me ,all stock; you know how buyers regret works on yor mind-plus I'm an old dude so that plays into it. I plan on putting absolute chaos wheels on it and a few other basic appearance mods; what do you guys think of my wheel choice and did all ws6 cars come with C.A.G.S.? I read somewhere it was an option and it didn't actvate when I drove it. No light or 1st to 4th. thx for your help and opinions. donwil

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

all manual cars came with CAGS, but most of them have an eliminator installed by now..

I don't like the wheels I saw when I typed "absolute chaos wheels" into google... too ricey/gangster looking to me..
    Last edited by justinmc978; 02-23-2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I can't english right

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Congrats on the purchase. How about some pics after you pick it up?

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

yes definately pics, and for the CAGS thing, get it tuned out its just annoying...

nbm
    2002 ws6

Question wheels

didnt really think of them as being ricey but I can kinda see where your coming from; it just seems everyone runs TT2's- too heavy a look for me and I would like something not everyone has seen over and over; the big boys Foose, coddington ect. are out of my price range.I have seen some budniks I like though-any suggestions? thx donwil

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by donwil View Post
    didnt really think of them as being ricey but I can kinda see where your coming from; it just seems everyone runs TT2's- too heavy a look for me and I would like something not everyone has seen over and over; the big boys Foose, coddington ect. are out of my price range.I have seen some budniks I like though-any suggestions? thx donwil
    a mans got a right to his own preferences, I love TTIIs and Vette wheels, they may be common but thats because most people think they look the best. I can't stand this new Chip Foose style, especially on F-bodies.

nbm
    2002 ws6

Smile

what is the rim size I need to run the 275/40 tires? 17x9? what about offset and bolt pattern? thx for the help-new to the game! By the way -picked up the beast today, got it in the garage just b4 the snow hit -really diggin my ws6,glad I didnt go SS. Only thing I want to fix right now is the loud squeking when I push down on the right corner; might be a bushingcar probably sat a fair amount with only 41k in 10years. Can they be greased or do you think its something else Thx for the help

nbm
    2002 ws6

true hp?

Im sure all on here have seen it butI just caught Mr. Luos trans am with bullet for my valentine sound-badass thats what Im talking about,11.9@117 incredible. Ive heard these cars put out 310 at the wheels with 360-370 at the fly; is this true or just bs? anyone who doesnt like that vid doesnt have a pulse! late

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by donwil View Post
    Im sure all on here have seen it butI just caught Mr. Luos trans am with bullet for my valentine sound-badass thats what Im talking about,11.9@117 incredible. Ive heard these cars put out 310 at the wheels with 360-370 at the fly; is this true or just bs? anyone who doesnt like that vid doesnt have a pulse! late
    more like 350 at the flywheel, 290 at the wheels

2002 Camaro Z/28 Pewter

anywhere from 290-310 at the wheels stock autos tend to be around 290-300 m6 are usually a hair over 300 some say 01-02 cars tend to dyno a little higher but eheres no real proof of it. dynos are just measuring tools tho so dont get too caught up in the numbers.

Thread Information