Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

What do you think?

Hello everyone
    I just wanted to know what you thought on this deal. The car looks solid and i'm thinking on buying. The car needs new rubber, and the roof needs to be resprayed. Here is the ad:

1998 CAMARO Z28 6speed LS1 Black - $4500
    I'm selling my 1998 Camaro Z/28 all Black 6speed Hard-top(rare to find), leather inerior , Alpine headunit with ipod connection , 136,XXX original miles (mostly highway used to travel to orlando), lower with eibach sport springs (still have the original spring if you need them) , working A/C ////the Problems: Needs new pain job , driver window needs new motor ( it will not go down), the leather seats need some work. I'm selling it because i need money for school and it needs to go. my loss is your gain and title in hand.

The car definitely has potential. I was wondering if I did go ahead and buy this car i would most likely buy an SS spoiler for it. I just wanted to see if anyone knows about how much it would cost to get the roof and spoiler painted.

All input is appreciated

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

find out how the brakes and clutch are, if both are bad thats like another 2000 bucks you'll have to put into it

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Yeah ask about the clutch and the rotors.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

also, stock plugs? if so that sucks, you'll need to either pay somebody big bones to put new ones in, or wait till you go to put headers on it

also, keep in mind with a high mileage car all the small things are gonna need to be done ie, pcv valve , fuel filter, etc...

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Thanks for replies

Thanks for the comments,

I already asked about the brakes and supposedly they are in good condition, i have yet to ask about the clutch (almost forgot that). From what i remember the owner just changed the plugs and plug wires and even if not, headers would be done in the near future.

Any advice is great
    thanks

I wanted to see what it would look like blacked out and here is what i got, (just having fun playing with pictures, maybe a little crazy on the black)

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

I bought the same thing but A4 minus the leather for the same price...same mileage and condition. It's a decent deal but a definite fixer upper. A good project! Also, be sure to ask about and check the power steering. Both my 98 SS and my 99 Z28 had bad power steering. Good luck!
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

Thread Information