Green
    99 v6

what to do now????

i got my new 99 SS it's been beaten badly it's whole life... nothing works and i got it on a set of spare tires which i had to give back to the auction... i've got everybit of the interior ripped out... now i'm thinking of what i should do now since i haven't ordered anything and can't until probably next month *just had to pay for my surgery out of pocket* i'm thinking i could..1 go ahead and weld a cage in..or..2 rip the enging apart and try to fix that although its probably not staying in..or..3 start pulling dents out of all the body panels..or..4 just sit on it till next month*not likely*

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

weld in a cage? is this going to strictly be a track car? if yes, then i would not worry about hte minor cosmetic things.

if its going to be a weekend cruising car or DD, then i say pull engine, and start with body work. once done body, have engine built and dropped in.

Green
    99 v6

actually my cars serve multiple purposes the only thing i don't do is actual drag races... i might do a roll with someone every now and again but i like the face of looking back as i'm pulling away through the turn and after the next turn you not being able to see them at all...

Thread Information