Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

went for a little drive...

Just got done seeing a movie and was headed back home minding my own business...when i notice the car in the next lane is keeping even with me. I eventually look over and there is some chick driving and there are 3 guys in it, one in the front two in the back, just about hanging out of the car. They all appear to be about younger 20's or so. I turn the radio down cuz they are flailing their arms and are about to go nuts, it appears...and the passenger in the front was like,

"DUDE WHAT YEAR IS THAT!!"...
    uh..."IT'S A 2000!"....
    "SWWEETT....I LOVE IT!"..
    "THX!"

then i floored it and got sideways a bit...i turn off and they are all open eyed and awestruck like they just rode in an f-15 or something and doing this: . They had to been high or something...but it was so funny and made my day.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

good times!

Black
    1998 Z/28

was the driver hot?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Corey1987 View Post
    was the driver hot?
    unfortunately no...then i'd be kicking my own *ss for not having a camera handy

i love when stuff like this happens.. i was on my way over to my gfs house when i pulled up on her street some kid in an electric jeep heard my exhaust turned around and i swear im not kiddin when i say this.. his jaw was literally 2 inches off the ground.. he started yellin and screamin GO GO GO but i didnt really want to cuz its a residential area so i threw him a couple revs, needless to say some of the parents werent too pleased with that but he was havin the time of his life.. definitley a future F-Body owner!!! on a side note i washed waxed and cleaned the car completely yesterday and shined up my z06 rims.. this girl at an intersection said can i just leave my car here and hop in yours? lol i said sure if you want.. she didnt but still.. bad ass camaro!

I have a need for speed! jigger1166's Avatar

Artic White
    00 SS Vert.

Don't you love the attention we get with our Camaros.

Up here in Maine there aren't many F-bodys around. So when I drive mine, it gets a lot a looks. The Loudmouth exhaust lets them know something's comming, so they look to see what it is, then they just stare. Or, at a traffic light, people in the other lanes check out the car until the light turns green. Then I show 'em where it's at.
    JIGGER RACIN'
    2000 Camaro SS, vert., auto., LS6 intake manifold, SLP lid, K&N filter, SLP LoudMouth II, C5 Z06 replica 17x9.5 rims
    1/4 mile time = 13.310 sec. @ 105.22 mph, 2.051 60'

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2939958

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...amarolaeft.jpg

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Looks like you guys got some good stories too...

Yea I love the attention that it brings even though I'm not one that looks for that...it's different I guess. I've only had the car a month and stuff like this happens ALL the time. Like the other day a girl invited me to a car club that i didn't even know existed. I went to the bar where we were to meet to take a few pictures of our cars and there is nothing but f-bodys, vettes, and muscle cars, a viper, and very few clean imports. I drive by and there is a guy guarding the parking lot....so I didn't know what was going on. I make a lap around the block and he comes out into the road and is waving me in so I'm like ok cool...i park my car and I start talking to someone and he says he couldn't get in and had to walk. I told him my story and he was pissed. I asked him what he drove and he said it was an evo and i just laughed inside, and a little bit out loud. Later I notice, just about every import is being turned away...ohhh so funny. The imports that snuck there way in were heckling the security guy and he said if they didn't shut up they were going home too.

We were leaving Burger King one day and what looked to be some typical punk kids were walking by with their skateboards. One of em says "thats nice". I said thx and was about to take off and my buddy was like. "Alright we're going to do a burnout!". They stop in their tracks and one runs inside to get the other one and they both come barreling outside to watch open-eyed....I was like dude...I'm not doing a burnout and just drove off and gave em a rev...I don't need to get pulled over for stupid crap like that lol.

I think there are even better times ahead for me and Z!
    Last edited by allbaugh_04; 05-05-2007 at 05:58 AM.

Thread Information