Thread: v8 power

sebring silver
    2000 z28

v8 power

hey go the the v6 forum and give your opinion on my post"not trying to be mean" i think i make a good point

Silver
    2002 Z28

I think you would have made a good point if someone had brought the issue up. You mine as well go to church and tell the people that if they change religions they'll be happier. Congratulations on having the car you want and not settling, but there's a reason that GM made six cylinder versions of these cars, the 8 isn't for everyone.
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

sebring silver
    2000 z28

trust me i do like the six but some people dont know that there is cheap v8 out there i almost bought a 2000 silver v6 for 10000 because i couldn't find an ls1 or lt1 once i got on the internet on autotrader i found v8s from 4950 to 9000, i am not dogging on the 6 or braggin about my car i was just trying to let people know how to find the car they really want

my friend had the 93 3.4 camaro and i thought it was a cool car but he wanted to go faster and hop it up i found him a 95 z28 on autotrader for 4400 he sold his car for 2900 and took out a personal loan so he didn't have to get full coverage and had the car he wanted

yeah you can make a 6 fast but he needed a daily driver and he didn't have the spend the time working on the car. i helped him get the car he wanted and that whats what i was trying to say to everyone, didn't want everyone to get pissed off, maby i should have worded the tread a little different

Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by silverz28camaro View Post

yeah you can make a 6 fast but he needed a daily driver and he didn't have the spend the time working on the car. i helped him get the car he wanted and that whats what i was trying to say to everyone, didn't want everyone to get pissed off, maby i should have worded the tread a little different
    I wasn't pissed off, but yeah, you could have chose better words. Trust me V6 fbody owners do like LS1/LT1(like me that's why I finally bought one) but some of them can't afford them and have better priorities on their minds than buying a V8.

Thread Information