Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

sorry had to vent please join lol

Why do ricers with a v6 think bc thye have a v6 with an over est. 300 horses they can run a LS1 everynight on the way home these is this stupid lil fcker in a maxium with the v6 and he trys to race me hell even tryed blocking me in lol MISTAKE I JUST DONT FREAKIN GETT IT

dirty aka white
    2000 Z

Quote Originally Posted by txz28 View Post
    Why do ricers with a v6 think bc thye have a v6 with an over est. 300 horses they can run a LS1 everynight on the way home these is this stupid lil fcker in a maxium with the v6 and he trys to race me hell even tryed blocking me in lol MISTAKE I JUST DONT FREAKIN GETT IT
    I WATCHED WAY TO MUCH MAD MAX AND DUKES OF HAZARD AND TRANSFORMERS GROWIN UP

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Don't waste your gas or risk a ticket with them. Seriously, they aren't worth it. They're just going to give you that annoying flyby anyway regardless of how bad you smoke them.

When one pulls up next to you revving his weed whacker or whatever, just give him a genuinely confused look, then look at your car, then back at his. Stare for a second with the same expression, then just burst out laughing. Keep giggling, shaking your head, and driving the speed limit. That urks them a hell of a lot more than just showing them your bumper.

And also, if he's really being a prick with blocking you in, cutting you off, flybys, whatever, you may want to call the Highway Patrol on him...might not get anything accomplished, but it would scare him.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

The guy is full of it. Come on a V6 sedan vs. a high performance V8. If you didn't know shit about cars you would choose performance over family trips.

01 modded gtp

You should buy a gun and next time he tries to race you or blocks you in roll down your window and shoot at his tires out.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    When one pulls up next to you revving his weed whacker or whatever, just give him a genuinely confused look, then look at your car, then back at his. Stare for a second with the same expression, then just burst out laughing. Keep giggling, shaking your head, and driving the speed limit. That urks them a hell of a lot more than just showing them your bumper.
    Bahahahaha. I love that.
    I can't afford getting a speeding ticket anyway, so that's what I do

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Those Maxima's are nice rides.

Certainly isn't quick enough to be running the LS1 cars, but they are fairly quick and are nice.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

I had some dipshit in an Accord today riding my ass down the road I live on. I slowed down and slipped it into 3rd and he tried to come around me. I let him get beside me and kept just enough peddle in it that he couldnt pass me. Every time he tried to pass I did the same thing. Funny watching him slam on the brakes when another car was coming.

der König des CyaLataBye the shag's Avatar

Onyx Black
    02 Camaro Z28

I just laugh at guys in toy cars that try to run me. Most of the time i do what SouthernBornKiller said to do. Love seeing them get all pissy and try to cus you with your windows up.

This guy in a 240 was riding my ass once and his "buddy" in a cherokee rolls up next to me at a stop. Says to me "that guy in the 240 behind you says he can run you with a loaded car." I just said no thanks and dude blows up on me like he's the guy in the 240! Calls me a "bitch ass prick mutha f**ker." Following this is a series of run ups on my rear bumper, tire barks and a fly by by the 240. I just laughed the whole time.

Rice boys make me chuckle I know my flight apparatus is attractive an all, but c'mon. No need to be a bad sport!!
    Last edited by the shag; 07-25-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I never pay any attention to them.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I had a v6 try to race me the other day that I kicked the shit out of. At least he was embarrassed enough to not try a fly by.

Black
    00 NHRA Formula

Quote Originally Posted by the shag View Post
    I just laugh at guys in toy cars that try to run me. Most of the time i do what SouthernBornKiller said to do. Love seeing them get all pissy and try to cus you with your windows up.

This guy in a 240 was riding my ass once and his "buddy" in a cherokee rolls up next to me at a stop. Says to me "that guy in the 240 behind you says he can run you with a loaded car." I just said no thanks and dude blows up on me like he's the guy in the 240! Calls me a "bitch ass prick mutha f**ker." Following this is a series of run ups on my rear bumper, tire barks and a fly by by the 240. I just laughed the whole time.

Rice boys make me chuckle I know my flight apparatus is attractive an all, but c'mon. No need to be a bad sport!!
    Is that reallly your double spoiler goin there??

pewter
    1999 camaro ss #4288

at least you have cars with v6's challenging you. i have civics revving their engines next to me. what makes this even worse, its always when i have one of my little kids in the back seat. no thank you.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Thers a guy at work with about an 05 civic SI wants to race. me having the 3.8 it might actually be close.

my point is though, that I get the same kind of stuff, the last set of people i had try to race me was a Trailblazer, a Volvo, older one, a tacoma, a lifted Cherokee, and an old Neon, which ironically had neons.

The only one i responded too was the trailblazer, and just cuz i had my girlfriend with me and he was pissing me off, I was having a bad day and just wanted a nice drive home.

black
    1998 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    Don't waste your gas or risk a ticket with them. Seriously, they aren't worth it. They're just going to give you that annoying flyby anyway regardless of how bad you smoke them.

And also, if he's really being a prick with blocking you in, cutting you off, flybys, whatever, you may want to call the Highway Patrol on him...might not get anything accomplished, but it would scare him.
    haha im gonna start doing that stare and laugh thing..nice 1

Onyx Black
    02 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by bryceslu View Post
    Is that reallly your double spoiler goin there??
    Yeah. I have a dream to fly.

So far no luck

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Im pretty sure that all the guys on here would pitch in to get you a new spoiler, seriously.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Movies 3 of them to be exact.

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    You should buy a gun and next time he tries to race you or blocks you in roll down your window and shoot at his tires out.
    right on

Onyx Black
    02 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Im pretty sure that all the guys on here would pitch in to get you a new spoiler, seriously.
    Really? Do me a flavor then and do it!

Thread Information