Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

Arrow selling price question

I am probably gonna end up selling my 01 z28. I was wondering if you guys could help me , and let me know what I might be able to sell the car for. It's an 01, a4 , pewter exterior ,black leather interior, with about 55,000 miles. I have a catback magnaflow on it, along with an electric cutout installed . A bbk throttle body installed , along with an slp lid and k&n filter . Custom fuel rail covers. The free mod ram air has been done. Has a 2 tone berger panel , meaning upper half is same color as car, and lower is flat black with low gloss clear . Has the old school early 70's badges . Stainless inserts in the front grill and in the rear panel. Tires are in great shape. Car has a couple of small scratches ,but no dents. Drivers seat has a little bolster wear , and a small hole in lower section of seat. Was like that when I bought it. Carfax showed no accidents when I bought it, and I have not had any accidents since owning it. Please give me your honest opinions on what you think I can get for this car. I sure hate to sell my baby, but I got to try to buy my niece a car. Thanks for your time guys.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

I'm not the best guess, but id say 12-13?

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

Thx for ur answer.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

can i see pictures of this berger panel

2001 LS1

I think it is in the quality of a product if what its price.

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

Been so long since I posted pix on here,I can't remember a good site to upload them to paste into here. Any suggestions?

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by kebie05 View Post
    Been so long since I posted pix on here,I can't remember a good site to upload them to paste into here. Any suggestions?
    Photobucket

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

forgot to mention it also has diff headlights with black trim and white face gauges with trans am bezel i believe its called.

MMM
    2000 Camaro Z28

Definitly a nice car, but unfortunatly 4th gens aren't bringing what they used to, especially being an auto. IW ould stay start your pricing around 10k, but be willing to work down a little from there.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i...IMAG0042-1.jpg
    2000 Monterey Maroon Metallic Z28
    M6, BBK Longtubes, SLP lid, Hooker catback, 17" Chrome ZR1s, Hotchkis springs
    1996 Saturn SL2-DD status

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

I thought about trying to sell for11500 with the rest of the goodies going along with it. I tried to price them off of ebay , but I aint been having any luck . Thx for yalls input. Keep em coming. I need to get this thing up for sale ASAP.

Red
    2002 Camaro SS

I thought about trying to sell for11500 with the rest of the goodies going along with it. I tried to price them off of ebay , but I aint been having any luck . Thx for yalls input. Keep em coming. I need to get this thing up for sale ASAP.
    good luck with the sale... I have had mine for sell for a while now.. and no luck on selling mine yet...

I have a 02 SS A4 stall, cam, full exhuast, eletric cutout, dr's, brembo drilled rotors, tune, black leather, 68,000 and asking $9,750 and nothing

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

There was one here ,like yours almost that sold for about 13 or 14 from a used car dealership . Yours sounds like a good deal. Good luck with sale.

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

Man it sure is hard to write this thing up to put in the paper to sell.lol. thought the only time I would let this thing go, would be to buy a new one. Lol.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

There was one here ,like yours almost that sold for about 13 or 14 from a used car dealership . Yours sounds like a good deal. Good luck with sale.
    Yeah but unfortunately, modded cars lose value not the other way around.. A dealer usually only offers top trade value on stock, and only usually wants a stock non modded vehicle for resale.. Simply because they are worth more in stock form.. Many potential buyers in cluding myself do not want a modified vehicle..

Blue book values are solely based on stock vehicles as well..

Best to steer away from stealerships if you want to recoup some of your mod investments.

Good Luck op! Nice ride..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

That's why with every single mod I have done, I kept the factory parts ,so it can all go back to factory if need be. No matter how small of a mod. Think I might start on here with selling some of my aftermarket parts and then list the car . I agree dealerships rip ppl off with trades .

2000 WS6 Trans Am

I would say around 12,000-13,000. It all depends on the area you are in and what they are bringing. I would check other sellers around you in craigslist and do other research to get a ballpark idea. From there, its all about how you think your car's condition is compared to theirs.

Good luck

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

thx for the info. yeah i gotta do some research and compare them. i dont wanna just give it away, but at same time, i need a kinda fast sell.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Well if it helps I went to look at a 98 SS M6 mostly stock had a catback and it had 105k and it was selling for $7k and had been sitting there for a while.
    Also.my friend.just went to look at a TA M6 with 85k nice shape and the guy was asking $7500 and was firm.
    Both cars had leather and were in good shape, hope that helps.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Thread Information