Thread: Quick Info Plz

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS loaded

Quick Info Plz

Have a 2001 Pewter Camaro that I need to sell After 8 back operations its just to hard to drive). I thought they would bury me in this car really! It has 16,800 miles and is beautiful, garaged and babied. What is a fair market price for this specialty car, it has SLP adds and btw if anyone has what those had on it and can list it that would be a lifesaver. Going to store it for winter as I dont even want people to test drive it till spring and good weather. Any help would be much appreciated. Wab

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Quote Originally Posted by Irishwabbit View Post
    Have a 2001 Pewter Camaro that I need to sell After 8 back operations its just to hard to drive). I thought they would bury me in this car really! It has 16,800 miles and is beautiful, garaged and babied. What is a fair market price for this specialty car, it has SLP adds and btw if anyone has what those had on it and can list it that would be a lifesaver. Going to store it for winter as I dont even want people to test drive it till spring and good weather. Any help would be much appreciated. Wab
    Best bet is to look at Nada or Kelly blue book for your area. That will give you your best Idea. If you want help here, Need to know what options you have. SS or Z-28? With your low miles you might get more than blue book but don't expect much more.
    2000 SS Camaro Heads, Large cam, Fast 90, 9"w/430's and locker, yada yada yada... you get the picture

1971 SS ElCamino 402 Big Block 550HP

2006 Silverado 2500HD 496 cubic inches of pure muscle

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS loaded

Items on Car

2001 Chevrolet Camaro SS (looks like moderators but all factory as I bought it) SLP added. Duel SLP exhaust chrome, wheels with SS emblem, Leather interior CD amfm,Pw, Pd Driver 8way power seat. LS1 Corvette engine inside, whole package that was being sold then if that helps. Kellys really doesnt work for it as there are not alot out there with 16,ooo miles, in great condition never been raced or modified and always garaged. Its nice sometimes to get something you can modify instead of buying one someone has put this and that on trying to get it the way they think it should sound, run, etc. Thanks, Anne

blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

to be honest with you, you are propably not gonna get what the car is actually worth. which in my opinion a camaro ss with 16,000 miles and(from what it sounds like) has all the slp options, is worth somewhere in the mid 20,000 range. Especially with the cme(center mount exhaust). i would say you could 20,000, if you hold firm to the price. low mile SS's are getting harder and harder to come by. i still come across 35th anniversary SS for 28-30,000. (thats in California though,cars here are a little more pricey from what i've seen) good luck and sorry to hear about your back, my whole family has back probs so i know how serious it is.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS loaded

Well Guess What

Hi! Just got back from dealer working out deal for my Toyota FJ, yellow, hubby got blue in Sept. The dealership, after all I showed them, ebay prices for same car etc. came back Lower then other dealership!!! They offered me $10,000 !!!! At least other was $11,5oo I just laughed at them. Then hubby sat up and said, nope more I look at it the more she can keep it! So we did order FJ and I still got my Camaro SS it got a stay of execution and is very happy. If insurance was off seasonally I would go freeway her somewhere! So I totally agree with you and this spring we will reacess the situation, probably gonna make a temp garage next to regular where fence now runs 20 feet, buy one of the tentlike deals and park it in there with cover. Thanks for reply gonna put a new thread up telling all, ttyl Wab

white
    2002 z28

you will always get more money for a sports car in spring, glad your waiting.

selling sports cars in winter means "need money" or " weill be sitting for 4 months at dealer

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Good for you. Don't give the thing away. Wait till the spring and ask $16,000 on your local craigs, (free to advertise on there) you'll get pretty close to that.

ME!!

LPM
    01 Z28

any pics of the car?????

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

post on the for sale section here and on other forums.
    M6, Lid, Ported and Polished Throttle Body (By Me!), LT, Custom Catted Y, Electric Cutout, PHB, LCA13.21@108 with a 2.3 60'

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS loaded

OK Will do soon Thanks. Wab

Thread Information