Our Partnership With The NMCA & Vortech Engineering - Shop Talk

Check out our recent partnering with the National Muscle Car Association and Vortech Engineering as we become the presenting sponsor of the NMCA's 2009 Xtreme Street Class!NMCA Extreme Street
I'm a fan of sportsman-level street car racing--understatement of the year, right? In fact, I'm beyond infatuated with big-horsepower cars that can run a number. And yes, I'm just as guilty as any of you when it comes to spending a bit more than I should at times. But seriously, does it really matter? Sure, there's always a way to justify the extra expenditure, but more importantly, you have to know going into it that it's a losing proposition, with minimal chance of ever recovering your losses. It isn't until you've accepted the nature of the sport that you're able to fully comprehend why we're so willing to strap ourselves into these cars. In short, while it may not seem like the most responsible answer, the quickest, easiest response when asked why we're willing to pour so much into our sport is: "Because it's fun!?!?"

Photo Gallery: Our Partnership With The NMCA & Vortech Engineering - Chevy High Performance Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...