2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

THIS IS JUST A TEST!!

SWEET! Thank you Y2KPEWTERSS!
    Last edited by MrMasterCraft; 12-27-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Giving Thanks

Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

ANOTHER TEST

I've found photobucket doesn't always work that well.

Seems after my account was several weeks old, you couldn't access the pitcures anymore to copy/paste to a website. You could look at the pics all you wanted, but couldn't use the IMG copy/paste feature anymore. Also any pictures that I posted on the website from photobucket would go blank with small box saying it was deleted by photobucket,,,with no explanation from photobucket.

I had to delete the entire folder and start completely over. It's been a couple weeks since I've been back on there, not sure if it's still working or not.
    I've had a few people tell me they had the same problem and also had to delete their folders and start over. Since Photobucket doesn't seem to have any tech support or email for questions I had no other choice.

So I really don't keep much of anything on there anymore unless I really have to post a pic of something. And who knows how long it will last until it's deleted again.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I've found photobucket doesn't always work that well.

Seems after my account was several weeks old, you couldn't access the pitcures anymore to copy/paste to a website. You could look at the pics all you wanted, but couldn't use the IMG copy/paste feature anymore. Also any pictures that I posted on the website from photobucket would go blank with small box saying it was deleted by photobucket,,,with no explanation from photobucket.

I had to delete the entire folder and start completely over. It's been a couple weeks since I've been back on there, not sure if it's still working or not.
    I've had a few people tell me they had the same problem and also had to delete their folders and start over. Since Photobucket doesn't seem to have any tech support or email for questions I had no other choice.

So I really don't keep much of anything on there anymore unless I really have to post a pic of something. And who knows how long it will last until it's deleted again.
    give me a bit to try and find it again but I know what you're talking about with the link boxes disappearing because they did on me too but there's a fix for it. I forget what it is at the moment. Not sure why your links would be dying. The links to that write up I did are over 2 years old.

I'm going with operator error.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I have never had an issue with photobucket and I have been using them about 5 years now. I have a ton of stuff stored there too.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    give me a bit to try and find it again but I know what you're talking about with the link boxes disappearing because they did on me too but there's a fix for it. I forget what it is at the moment. Not sure why your links would be dying. The links to that write up I did are over 2 years old.

I'm going with operator error.
    Ah, so you know what I'm talking about then. Not only did the link boxes disappear on photobucket, but the pictures I had posted on a website were also deleted by photobucket.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

I know what your talking about. Photobucket always changes it seems. It was perfect years ago.

On the thread I just made I had to actually click on the picture, blowing it up in its own screen. Then all the links were on the left side of the monitor. PITA, but I'm sure there is a setting for all that.... somewhere.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Change Your Link

You can control the codes that display in your album, and you can also choose to show the codes or hide them unless you move your mouse over them.ce it with your own content.

1. Log into your Photobucket account.
    2. Click the Account Settings tab in My Home. Your Account Settings page displays.
    3. Scroll to the Album Settings section.
    4. Click the Link options link.
    5. Choose the link options you want to display below your thumbnails. A checkmark indicates the code will display.
    6. Choose always or only on mouseover to define whether the link codes always show, or whether you must mouse-over a thumbnail to display the codes.
    7. Click the Save button to save your changes.
    Note: You can also change your link options in any of your albums. Click Link options below the first thumbnail in any album (if you do not see Link options, mouse over any thumbnail). A pop-up displays with the Get link code tab selected. Follow steps 6 and 7.

And that cures the issues?? I'll definately look into that Orion, thank you sir.

Ha it's working at the moment. I just set it so all the pictures have the IMG box showing all the time.
    Maybe these new changes will keep the account functioning properly??

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Mine changes on me automatically.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

I havent had any trouble with photobucket, except for how they kinda changed the layout... but it gets easier when you can change the settings to show the IMG codes right under the pic, instead of picking the option get codes or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Mine changes on me automatically.
    Ya that's what mine did. And deleted the pics I had hosted on the website too. Then it wouldn't let me access any of the IMG codes for pasting. I could stare at them all I wanted,,,woopdy-doo:,,,I can go out in the garage and stare at the real thing, what do I need pictures for D So if I couldn't use it for hosting pictures it was no good to me.

I'm hoping these changes Orion suggested do the trick. I know one thing, it sure is nice now, just bringing up the album and the IMG codes are already staring at you.

Thread Information