Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

new mods on the Z28 "pics"

Wet sanded and buffed the paint, tinted the windows, and sprayed the tail lights. added 1969 style Z/28 emblem to rear spoiler.

What do you guys think of the 69 camaro badges and Z/28 emblems should I keep em or loose em? and my next project is to address the tail pipe tips.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

It looks good as is. I would personally lose the emblems though, they are good emblems, but they stand out too much IMO. I would also do something about the amber turnsignals and the exhaust tips sag down wayyy too much IMO. Just ideas though, its a sharp Camaro.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    It looks good as is. I would personally lose the emblems though, they are good emblems, but they stand out too much IMO. I would also do something about the amber turnsignals and the exhaust tips sag down wayyy too much IMO. Just ideas though, its a sharp Camaro.
    I was hoping you would give me an honest opinion, the tail pipes defiantly have to be addressed but I am not sure what to put on the car it has a full SLP system from the long tubes all the way through the Y pipe bit it has an EDELBROCK muffler, I will most likely re do the tail pipes and go with some SLP tips.

And the emblems are something I threw at the blue car, I have a full set of the LSx emblems.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by maxwax View Post
    I was hoping you would give me an honest opinion, the tail pipes defiantly have to be addressed but I am not sure what to put on the car it has a full SLP system from the long tubes all the way through the Y pipe bit it has an EDELBROCK muffler, I will most likely re do the tail pipes and go with some SLP tips.

And the emblems are something I threw at the blue car, I have a full set of the LSx emblems.
    I like the placement of the Z28 emblem on the spoiler. Its different/unique and something I think would grow on me. It doesn't look out of place, just a clever idea/placement.

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I like the placement of the Z28 emblem on the spoiler. Its different/unique and something I think would grow on me. It doesn't look out of place, just a clever idea/placement.
    I got the Idea from the early 70 1/2 Z28 with the short spoiler .

Black
    98 Z28

Nice car man! Personally i would put the Z28 where the stock ones are, bottom right of the Berger panel. Definitely do something about the front amber, clear lenses or covers. For your exhaust why not just go to your local speed shop and check out tips? Plenty of different styles to choose and since there not on the car you can powder coat them any color you want easy. Also, just curious, what grill do you have? I cant see the front. Thats just my 2 cents by the way, i think your car is still nice the way you have it.

very nice car. i like the Camaro badges on the side. lose the Z/28 on the wing... see what it looks like under the Camaro on the tail.

get some closer pics of the emblems. not too close but close enough so we can see.

Black
    2000 Z/28 a4 t-tops

Looks Good!! Very Nice!!

Pewter
    1999 Camaro z28

I love the color rims with the dark tint and darker blue,

Pewter
    Camaro 2000 SS M6

looks good

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by FullBlack4thGen View Post
    Nice car man! Personally i would put the Z28 where the stock ones are, bottom right of the Berger panel. Definitely do something about the front amber, clear lenses or covers. For your exhaust why not just go to your local speed shop and check out tips? Plenty of different styles to choose and since there not on the car you can powder coat them any color you want easy. Also, just curious, what grill do you have? I cant see the front. Thats just my 2 cents by the way, i think your car is still nice the way you have it.
    Here is a shot of the front

I had them in the stock location on my silver car.

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by 09turbo View Post
    very nice car. i like the Camaro badges on the side. lose the Z/28 on the wing... see what it looks like under the Camaro on the tail.

get some closer pics of the emblems. not too close but close enough so we can see.
    here are the camaro badges

here is a close up of the Z/28 stick on's I designed

Black
    98 Z28

Nice grill! I'm dieing to get that but I'm short on cash and i cant find anyone who wants to trade me one for my radio. Also i cant post my radio in the for sale section so that's causing a speed bump as well, lol.

Your taillights came out very good. What is that? Just nightshade and clear coat?

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Looks good man... But, please tell me those pin stripes are'nt pink..
    Very nice ride though.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Looks good man... But, please tell me those pin stripes are'nt pink..
    Very nice ride though.
    GOOD ONE, no there not pink but if I had my choice it would have hockey stick stripes ,but the previous owner painted silver stripes on the hood and nose, so they can't be peeled off.
    So I decided to cover them with black vinyl ,but I left thr silver around the stripe and put a red stripe in the middle of the silver and then surrounded it by 2 small metallic blue stripes.

Black
    98 Z28

I'm a firm believer that less is better. The car looks good, the decal on the wing is different so for that reason I do like it. Not crazy about the emblem on the grill up front, the camaro badges on the side look pretty good. Cudo's for comming up with that. Overall the car looks very good, nice taste.

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro SS

x2 on what Y2K said, i think ya should have done the ambers and side markers when ya did the tail lights. I think i would lose the badges as well. i think it would look good with out any.

Here's something opposite of what most will say here,,,,,,,,,,,

I like the amber lights and don't care for the clear stuff.

I like those factory style tips just fine,,,they just need to be tucked up closer to the bumper, thats all. It's about the only tip on a camaro that looks like it belongs aside from a CME.

As far as the emblems go??? Im 50/50 on that. Those metal emblems are a nice idea, they are just hard to place on a 4th gen and make them look right.
    I've always been a "less is better" kinda guy and don't go for all the flash. But if ya like it, enjoy it.

Red
    73 and 92 Camaro

The emblems are fine as is...and with the tail pipe issue, i'd just cut them off and put on hidden turn downs.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by maxwax View Post
    GOOD ONE, no there not pink but if I had my choice it would have hockey stick stripes ,but the previous owner painted silver stripes on the hood and nose, so they can't be peeled off.
    So I decided to cover them with black vinyl ,but I left thr silver around the stripe and put a red stripe in the middle of the silver and then surrounded it by 2 small metallic blue stripes.

Click for full size
    I got ya the one pics lighting makes them look to be pink. My bad bud. Very nice man.

Thread Information