Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: never again

silver
    2001 camaro SS

never again

so i threw a house part last night with a bunch of friends and it was going great. until this happened. so a friend of mine shows up with a dude. i ask her who the guy is and she said he is cool. i guess the guy had been drinking before he came but i did not mind. so we started drinking and wanted to play some beer pong. so i pulled my 01ss out of the garage so we could play. well as i pulled it out i left it running in my driveway while i walked inside to tell a buddy of mine that was parked behind me to move. well this fucking guy jumps in my car and just takes off. me and my friend jump in his goat and fallow. he got around the corner and lost control. smashed a curb sideways and took out a sign. both driver side rims are fucked, the door is smashed, ripped off my exhaust, and just scratched the hell out of the car. worst night of my life.

now i am just trying to put it all back together. i need some new rims. anyone in the killeen/austin, tx area got some vette wheels they want to sell. i had 18's in the front and 19's in the back. i will post pics tomorrow of the car when i start to take it all apart.

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

WTF!!!! I would have beat his ass! He better be paying for everything right?

silver
    2001 camaro SS

i was going to but the dude ran off right when he hit the curb. yeah he was picked up this morning by the po po. i just need to get some wheels so i can drive it to the shop.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

File Grand Theft charges and make him pay for the damage. I would also tell the woman friend to NOT bring him nor ANY other drunk friends to a party of yours. She is just as guilty as the douche who stole your ride.

silver
    2001 camaro SS

i filed everything today about what happened. now i just have to wait for the insurance company to call back. oh yeah dude that girl and that dude will never come back over. i was fucking happy the car did not roll. when he smashed 2nd is when he lost it. i was just watching and covering my eyes. i will post pics tomorrow of the car.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

An axe handle would have been in his future if he pulled that shit here.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Dabom75 View Post
    An axe handle would have been in his future if he pulled that shit here.
    I agree man. that shit dont fly. id still beat his ass.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I had the same thing happen to me on a different level. about 22 years ago I had a Dodge Omni GLH-S, OK I deserve it. Go ahead and laugh but it was a fast car in 1988. Look up the stats. Anyway, I took it into a local Meineke muffler shop to have some exhaust work done and when I got back two hours later the manager met me at the front desk. He said they had an accident with my car. Just then it came in on a flatbed and it was fu**ing bent. The mechanic wraped it around a pole at 65. Remember, this was a Dodge Omni. He went to the hospital and the manager said " we have a body shop in town that can fix this ". It was bent in half, WTF, Are you kidding me. Well, I waited two weeks and finally got the insurance check in the mail. I also got a storage bill from the Meineke shop and a summons from the town and property owner for damage to a light pole and a wall, mailbox and lawn. The dude driving my car worked under the table and did not have a pot to piss in. I had to lawyer up to get everything straight. Cost me 900 dollars in 1988 money. Protect yourself and sue before getting sued. The world is full of Sh**heads.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Damn! That's messed up. My 69 Chevelle got stolen and came back on a flatbed. I feel your pain

I didn't have full coverage on it though. Which is why I no longer have my Chevelle Hope everything works out for you.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I was able to get Hagerty Insurance on my 02 SS because I have two other vehicles to use for work and play, the Maro is just for good days from April to October. I pay 500 for full coverage with no deductable, and this is NJ prices. New Jersey has the highest insurance rates in the country. So, if you have another vehicle you drive call Hagerty.

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

i dont get it how was he able to move your car if someone was blocking it from behind?????

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Good question. But when alcohol is involved anything can happen. Beat his ass now and ask questions later.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Let this be a lesson. Other folks throw parties and you go to their house...

Don't ask me how I have intimate knowledge of this. Let's just say I'll never host a party again...

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

I will have to add never leave your car keys inside your car or your car running. There is always assholes like this that will ruin your day. I hope you can put back together asap.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

sorry to hear that man hope everything turns out good. I hope you beat his ass. keep us updated on the status

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

As great as it sounds to beat his ass, do that and he'll be the one filing charges against you for battery. Lesson learned. Get the car back together and don't let drunk strangers into your house.

blue
    1999 TransAm

auto theft, and dui - make sure he gets it!

silver
    2001 camaro SS

thanks guys for the support. he pulled the car off the drive way and on the grass before taking off thats how he got out. the car is in the shop right now. sorry for not posting pics yet i have just been going crazy with trying to get the car back. the guy is paying all of it. i go to court monday about it and from the sounds of it he is going to get everything charged to him.

Black
    00 NHRA Formula

Thats the most fucked up thing Ive heard in a while. I mean who the F does that?
    Grand Theft should definitly be on the charges. guy is an idiot. I dont even know what I would do in that situation....At least the idiot didnt hurt anyone.
    94 m6 Formula - Sold
    2000 NHRA Formula - Always For Sale

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by bryceslu View Post
    Thats the most fucked up thing Ive heard in a while. I mean who the F does that?
    Grand Theft should definitly be on the charges. guy is an idiot. I dont even know what I would do in that situation....At least the idiot didnt hurt anyone.
    A drunk stranger who is an idiot...
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Thread Information