Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Need a new project...

I feel that I need another project. I havent done anything really to my camaro to consider it a project but I dont plan on doing anything major like the motor swap and drivetrain overhaul until after college...(I'm going for my doctorates so I need something in the mean time)
    My thoughts so far are...

1)Building a LS1 powered S10
    2)Turbo GF Cavalier (shes sellin it right now)
    3)Supercharge GF new car (97' Grand Prix)
    4)Put a motor into my Jet ski(a real Jet ski not the stupid kind you sit on)

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    I feel that I need another project. I havent done anything really to my camaro to consider it a project but I dont plan on doing anything major like the motor swap and drivetrain overhaul until after college...(I'm going for my doctorates so I need something in the mean time)
    My thoughts so far are...

1)Building a LS1 powered S10
    2)Turbo GF Cavalier (shes sellin it right now)
    3)Supercharge GF new car (97' Grand Prix)
    4)Put a motor into my Jet ski(a real Jet ski not the stupid kind you sit on)
    How about porting 243 heads for Andy's Camaro?!?!?!?!

1) That would be awesome, but plan on bullet proofing the trans and 10bolt. A buddy of mine swapped a vette 350 into a s10 and went thru trans' like a pez dispenser.

2) Why would you waste money on a car you're selling?

3) I've seen some sick W bodies with FI.... however, it is wrong wheel drive for that kind of power IMO.

4) I hate standing jetskis!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

i think you should not do another project...........i would rather have 1 project (my trans am) than to have 3 projects....none of which are as cool as the t/a ...or in your case camaro

imho i would just keep putting money towards mods for your maro ...you will love it even more when you fire it up and hear that lopey idle

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Hey how about the 82 buick skylark I have for sale its grandma fresh

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

95 m3 with a head/cam ls1.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    95 m3 with a head/cam ls1.
    I think ive seen that before...
    But my problem with modding the camaro is i have no car to drive besides the camaro, my girl is paranoid about me driving any of her cars(DONT EVEN KNOW WHY) shes got in 3 accidents i only had 1.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I have to agree with everything konigandy has said... everything

If you want a project, I'd go and search for a decent Grand National. You can find a nice turbo car for around $6k-$8k down here south of the Rappahannock River. From what I understand, it doesn't take much to get them into the 11s either. Just a thought...

As for PWC, I love 'em too!!! I blew up my '97 WaveRunner last year 4th of July weekend jumping too many wakes But another reason why I haven't done any extensive work to the camaro yet, is because I've taken on wakeboarding pretty heavily If you're on a standing jetski, why not go ahead and ride a board on the water and get some REAL excercise

edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is, buy a MasterCraft, if not fitted with a tower, go cheap and buy the FlyHigh pole, and start ridin'... hell, if you're really up for it, come down some weekend, and I'll be happy to pull you behind mine

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    I have to agree with everything konigandy has said... everything

If you want a project, I'd go and search for a decent Grand National. You can find a nice turbo car for around $6k-$8k down here south of the Rappahannock River. From what I understand, it doesn't take much to get them into the 11s either. Just a thought...

As for PWC, I love 'em too!!! I blew up my '97 WaveRunner last year 4th of July weekend jumping too many wakes But another reason why I haven't done any extensive work to the camaro yet, is because I've taken on wakeboarding pretty heavily If you're on a standing jetski, why not go ahead and ride a board on the water and get some REAL excercise

edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is, buy a MasterCraft, if not fitted with a tower, go cheap and buy the FlyHigh pole, and start ridin'... hell, if you're really up for it, come down some weekend, and I'll be happy to pull you behind mine
    Ive never really rode a wake board... and my jetski broke down in the middle of the bay... lets just say it wasnt fun trying to get it back to shore

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    Ive never really rode a wake board... and my jetski broke down in the middle of the bay... lets just say it wasnt fun trying to get it back to shore
    lol that would suck to be in that situation. Mine broke in the middle of the lake almost under the 208 bridge, in the main section of the lake, on Saturday 4th of July last year, BUUSSY traffic day! Wasn't too fun either, but hey, most jet skiis aren't the most reliable thing riding on the water unless you're sporting a new 4 stroke honda

Well, like I said, if you ever decide you wanna ride, leme know. I got every, every weekend and ride. Unless it rains. Then I'll take a day off the following week to make up for it I'm starting to get pretty serious with mine

long and strong Willfully Armed's Avatar

Black
    01 WS6 (stock)

That charger 3.8 in the GN is a badass. I know of one in Topeka that runs in the 9's.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

What charger 3.8???

Thread Information