Mustang Police Intercepter

The one I ran into is black and tagged in the rear deck, I couldn't catch him and we started at 45 and he slowly pulled away, afterwards we stopped and talked, hes ordered it from ford when he was a state trooper. PP heads, injectors and a couple bolt ons. I was in a 01 ss, He said he beat the dakota rt, ss silverado, 04 Maruader and stock ls1 camaro's and T/A's but for some reason he can't take the ls1 vettes. Hes in birmingham and a nice guy but damn that gt kicks ass for a 2 v 4.6, you guys that think the police inter is chit tango with this the pi mustang.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Wrong forum to be talkin up a mustang!

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

Right!!! LOL. Now go mess with a SS state trooper and see how you fair.

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Wrong forum to be talkin up a mustang!
    Thats right, I forgot I was talking to little boys!

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA

Le Mans Blue
    2004 Z16

Quote Originally Posted by Tape View Post
    The one I ran into is black and tagged in the rear deck, I couldn't catch him and we started at 45 and he slowly pulled away, afterwards we stopped and talked, hes ordered it from ford when he was a state trooper. PP heads, injectors and a couple bolt ons. I was in a 01 ss, He said he beat the dakota rt, ss silverado, 04 Maruader and stock ls1 camaro's and T/A's but for some reason he can't take the ls1 vettes. Hes in birmingham and a nice guy but damn that gt kicks ass for a 2 v 4.6, you guys that think the police inter is chit tango with this the pi mustang.
    Um, IFIAK Ford doesn't offer Police Packages outside of the Crown Vic anymore. Even the old police Mustangs were nothing more than added cooling and suspension. The 3V heads do not have a factory port/polish option unless you are talking SVT or aftermarket.
    The top three fastest police cars ever officially sanctioned (as per Car Craft magazine) are the Dodge Polara 440, the LS1 F-bodys and the new Dodge Hemi Charger/Magnums. Also, LS1 Vettes are really no faster in stock trim than stock LS1 F-bodys except in top speed...

9t8

all you did was make a statement and not really in a bad way so sorry for my reply! *thumbs up* to you.

tace, you need to grow up... 31 huh, more like 13
    Last edited by Tape; 05-13-2007 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danziger View Post
    Um, IFIAK Ford doesn't offer Police Packages outside of the Crown Vic anymore. Even the old police Mustangs were nothing more than added cooling and suspension. The 3V heads do not have a factory port/polish option unless you are talking SVT or aftermarket.
    The top three fastest police cars ever officially sanctioned (as per Car Craft magazine) are the Dodge Polara 440, the LS1 F-bodys and the new Dodge Hemi Charger/Magnums. Also, LS1 Vettes are really no faster in stock trim than stock LS1 F-bodys except in top speed...
    well I guess you learned something, you can order anything from any car manu if you have the cash. And no, it's not just a cooling and suspension upgrade like everyone thinks or want to believe. Yes, there are faster and stronger PI's out there, and yes the PI's are a bit faster then the stock versions regardless of who makes them.
    I'm just posting my experience with one and didn't think anyone would take it the wrong way.

Le Mans Blue
    2004 Z16

well I guess you learned something, you can order anything from any car manu if you have the cash. And no, it's not just a cooling and suspension upgrade like everyone thinks or want to believe. Yes, there are faster and stronger PI's out there, and yes the PI's are a bit faster then the stock versions regardless of who makes them.
    I'm just posting my experience with one and didn't think anyone would take it the wrong way.
    Oh yeah, I learned a lot. Here is a link to the Mustang Special Service Registry that list all mods and years: http://www.evooa.org/mssr/mssrart.htm The police versions of Mustangs and F-bodys are no faster than their civilian bretheren and are often slower due to the added weight of accessories needed for police use.
    Any car can be pressed into police service, as evidenced by the drug-recovery Lamborghinis and undercover Turbo Regals that were used in the NorthEast. However, Ford does not currently make a Mustang Interceptor for any service, nor do they offer factory packages for 3V ported heads. The person you raced was probably misinformed, or not being entirely honest.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

9t8

all you did was make a statement and not really in a bad way so sorry for my reply! *thumbs up* to you.

tace, you need to grow up... 31 huh, more like 13
    Thats alright! We just got a Crown Vic "Police Interceptor" D.A.R.E. and we put a Pypes Exhaust on it! After that we rapped the shit outta it!!

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

I need to grow up??? what a grown man can't laugh. Life ain't worth living if you can't laugh a little. No need to be so serious. And dam do I wish 13, no bills, no worries, roof provided for me over my head, food provided for me, no stress, no work, wow them were the days. Yeah I guess I need to grow up and be nothing but serious. HA.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Knock off the bickering guys, or this thread gets closed.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

Not bickering, but I will stand up for myself if someone thinks they gonna be rude to me and try and bash.

n/a
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by TACE02 View Post
    I need to grow up??? what a grown man can't laugh. Life ain't worth living if you can't laugh a little. No need to be so serious. And dam do I wish 13, no bills, no worries, roof provided for me over my head, food provided for me, no stress, no work,

..... no car either :P

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

good point. Ok, that part would and/or did suck.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by TACE02 View Post
    I need to grow up??? what a grown man can't laugh. Life ain't worth living if you can't laugh a little. No need to be so serious. And dam do I wish 13, no bills, no worries, roof provided for me over my head, food provided for me, no stress, no work, wow them were the days. Yeah I guess I need to grow up and be nothing but serious. HA.

Damn I couldnt agree with you more.

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

this threads whack

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    this threads whack
    Indeed

Thread Information