Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Lightbulb Jet chip AND F.A.S.T. flash tuner? 99 SS

I just installed a jet chip stage 2 into my super sport. I also just finished installing my Eaton Posi diff and Richmond 3.73's, like 2 hours ago. Now I realized I need to adjust the speedometer for the diiferent gearing ratio than stock. For this I just ordered a FAST flash programmer that allows you to recalibrate the speedo for the gear change, as well as tune the computer on your car in many different ways.

Nowthe Question I have is - Will these 2 forms of computer tuning work together? Is there any concerns I should have with:
    1- too much tuning (if possible)?
    2- Problems with the flash programmer "mating" wth my computer while the Jet chip is installed?

Will the FAST programmer recognize that there is other computer modifications already present?

If anyone has any experience or computer tuning knowledge please respond, I would feel much safer installing the FAST when it arrives next week if I get some feedback.

Thanks in advance.
    Borla XR-1 energy bushings UMI B&M Spohn suspension techniques eibach edelbroc K&N Richmond Eaton F.A.S.T FlashTuner NGK MSD SLP J&M - I owe it all to my mentor- my dad.

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

nws Both work together

I received my FAST tuner yesterday! I just plugged it in and went to town, while the Jet chip was still installed. They worked together perfectly, no problems at all!

I highly recommend getting a FAST flash tuner for your LS1 it made a awesomely noticable difference in performance, has many different perameters to adjust and saves your stock program for re-loading if you ever need to get warranty work done. Great product!!

Over and out

Thread Information