www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

I need help please!

Can any of you help me sell my camaro? It's really nice.... I'm sure some of you here can appreciate it.. I need to sell it because of various reasons, mostly because I need the money. Here's the ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220233816793

Thank you and God Bless

Black
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1871

Looks like a nice z, I personally would not buy though if I saw videos of some dude running the car I was about to buy over 100 mph. Im sure the pervious owner of mine had it there, it just might leave a bad taste in a potential buyers mouth to see that.

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

that's a good point, and that video was with the old sloppy trans.. you should see it now!

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

garaged and pampered....but your vids are shot in the rain?

don't get me wrong, A+ car, I'd totally buy it if i could, just a little contradicting. Hell, mines getting rained on as we speak

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

I know this sounds crazy, but I wash it in the rain water. Rain water is better here than our city stuff... It's softer.Maybe i should post this in the auction, I bet people are questioning....

BRIGHT RED
    01 CAMARO SS

how did u post on ebay and have a "buy it now" choice?? i can only do as is a auction, with no reserve? and it sais i can't because i need to have 10 feedback and some other shit?? any ideas, sorry to change the subject.... just curious

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

man i dont know it just let me... ? I think the buy it now price requires that you have a bank account linked to your paypal
    Last edited by eautocad; 05-15-2008 at 09:32 PM.

BRIGHT RED
    01 CAMARO SS

k, thanks

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

Is anyone going to buy this car? It's only at 3,000 for auction... Are we the only few that actually LOVE these cars?
    Last edited by eautocad; 05-18-2008 at 10:51 AM.

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

man its just sad that the auction price is going up as fast I'd like it to. I guess I value this car more than anyone else does. Maybe I shouldn't sell it.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Seems like a good car to me, I just dont think E-bays the best place for it.

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

yeah i agree, probably more ricer scene type people use ebay. I'm advertised in the Florida classic and muscle car trader, west florida auto trader mag, and autotrader.com

It's got to go eventually I just want to sell it and move on. The torture of it being stuck in limbo sucks.

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

dude the mileage is high and the market is almost flooded with these cars

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

thats true and the price of gas doesn't help.... cam=bad mpg

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

Price lowered, $10500 must go now

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

subscribed

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

about 24 hours left for the Ebay auction.... It's at $3,000 right now

Buy it now $10500

Here's why you should buy it...

The 4l65e trans that is in this car makes for a lethal combination with a cam'd ls1. The motor and trans combo alone is worth $10500.. There's not many with a 4l65e.. This trans is a nice blend of capability to handle high horse power but still be a daily driver. It's not a violent performance transmission, it's actually quite smooth. The shift time is reduced a TON, the rpm needle drops pretty quick between gears. There's no shift lag, which is something you'll find in a 4l60e trans.

The car comes with a DVD of the transmission installer building the transmission for the car. Certificate of authenticity as well. Car's also featured on transmission guys website too. No doubt it's got the 4l65e. Someone asked if I just painted the case lol...

This car is really really fast, and it wasn't abused. It was used, yes. I got on it from time to time. But most of the time I babied it around because of the price of gas. I can't afford to "race" it everytime I drive it. I bought it with 89k and now it has 93k so I put 4k on it since I bought it last fall. Its driven but it sits just enough to keep mileage off.

I've kept synthetic in it too. EMT Runflats, C6 rims... this thing is sweet look at it this way

$2,000 trans
    $600 2800 Stall
    $3,000 total cost for cam, rockers, springs, lifters upgrade & install
    $2,000 OEM C6 Rims
    $2,000 EMT Runflats new
    $500 Formato Tune
    $100 TB Polish
    $100 Carbon Lid
    $50 KN
    $150 MSD Wires
    $50 Plat plugs
    $400 Hypertech Speedo Tuner Programmer included b/c rims
    $1500 midlength ceramic headers
    $500 dual exhaust

$15,950 in upgrades...not including free mods ram air and egr.... Omg i'm dumb for selling this.... $10500 as low as it goes
    Last edited by eautocad; 05-18-2008 at 09:39 PM.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by eautocad View Post
    about 24 hours left for the Ebay auction.... It's at $3,000 right now

Buy it now $10500

Here's why you should buy it...

The 4l65e trans that is in this car makes for a lethal combination with a cam'd ls1. The motor and trans combo alone is worth $10500.. There's not many with a 4l65e.. This trans is a nice blend of capability to handle high horse power but still be a daily driver. It's not a violent performance transmission, it's actually quite smooth. The shift time is reduced a TON, the rpm needle drops pretty quick between gears. There's no shift lag, which is something you'll find in a 4l60e trans.

The car comes with a DVD of the transmission installer building the transmission for the car. Certificate of authenticity as well. Car's also featured on transmission guys website too. No doubt it's got the 4l65e. Someone asked if I just painted the case lol...

This car is really really fast, and it wasn't abused. It was used, yes. I got on it from time to time. But most of the time I babied it around because of the price of gas. I can't afford to "race" it everytime I drive it. I bought it with 89k and now it has 93k so I put 4k on it since I bought it last fall. Its driven but it sits just enough to keep mileage off.

I've kept synthetic in it too. EMT Runflats, C6 rims... this thing is sweet look at it this way

$2,000 trans
    $600 2800 Stall
    $3,000 total cost for cam, rockers, springs, lifters upgrade & install
    $2,000 OEM C6 Rims
    $2,000 EMT Runflats new
    $500 Formato Tune
    $100 TB Polish
    $100 Carbon Lid
    $50 KN
    $150 MSD Wires
    $50 Plat plugs
    $400 Hypertech Speedo Tuner Programmer included b/c rims
    $1500 midlength ceramic headers
    $500 dual exhaust

$15,950 in upgrades...not including free mods ram air and egr.... Omg i'm dumb for selling this.... $10500 as low as it goes
    I believe you are way off on some of these numbers but let me ask you this-how do you figure the tranny and engine alone are worth $10,500.00 ? This thread is getting better every day.

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

just an estimate, i didn't install it myself so I have no clue.. Those were just generalized market numbers from what little research I did in the 5 minutes it took to create that list.

Don't feed the trolls. Lots are popping up on ebay sending me messages, as well as calling my phone. I'm having my line watched by the local 5-0 b/c I get harrassing calls from my business all the time.. Terror threats, death threats, you name it... It's a real treat owning an international project consultancy internet business let me tell ya.. You should hear some of the calls I get. Some funny, some horrible and disgusting. Those get turned in lol.

Anyways, anyone is interested give me a call at 352-346-7861

FYI no tire kickers and no free test drives. Deposit or copy of license required.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

You already have a thread going in the vehicle classified forum. This particular forum is not intended for classified purposes so I am closing it at this point.

Thread Information