Thread: I love my SS!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I love my SS!

So far in the past few days I've done nothing but impress people with my car. I have a new woman around who loves it, for looks and speed (), and anyone who gets a ride in it praises it. Although gas prices are soaring, I will gladly pay any price to drive my SS.

02 Camaro SS S.O.M.
    07 Trailblazer SS AWD

ill second that I love mine too, been getting the same looks and comments from everyone, ill be broke to put 93 gas in it to drive it

02 som SS #4818 m6 all SLP options, cme, lt's, ory, e-cutout, lowered(slammed), Pro 5.0, 4:10s, boltons, 19" CCW 505A'S, 365rwhp 379ftlbs
    07 silverstone TBSS matching SS hood, cai, exhaust, HP tuners, DJM/Beltech, DAILY DRIVER

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

I don't think my wife would let me sale mine if I tried. She loves is as much if not more than me.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by doozjamann View Post
    I don't think my wife would let me sale mine if I tried. She loves is as much if not more than me.
    lucky you. wish my wife was like that. she says, "its just a car". im like no, its an ls1 f-body. their badass cars. i wouldnt say my wife loves it, she likes it though, just not like i like it. she thinks its a waste of money for me to wash it twice a week like ive been known to do, lol. i tell her i just like my ride to be clean. after all, whats the point in having a nice car if your not going to take care of it and keep it clean. sorry for the long post.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    lucky you. wish my wife was like that. she says, "its just a car". im like no, its an ls1 f-body. their badass cars. i wouldnt say my wife loves it, she likes it though, just not like i like it. she thinks its a waste of money for me to wash it twice a week like ive been known to do, lol. i tell her i just like my ride to be clean. after all, whats the point in having a nice car if your not going to take care of it and keep it clean. sorry for the long post.
    No problem we like to read. The only bad thing about that is keeping her out of my car. Her and the girls like to take the top out and go cruising, then when she gets back she tells me about all the ricers and pudy-tangs messing with her.

That never happens to me, make me wanna jump back in and go car hunting.

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    how yours to, and mines just the gf. wonder what happens when i get older and pockets get fatter and i buy others i.e. corvettes, special editions, exotics. last night two different car fulls of girls pulled up on the side of me and i drive fast so to catch up and hold speed with me so i notice you is a bit much, so i slowed down to see whats up and the whole car is like you. so i get the driver cuz she was hot but then we pull over and i see the two in the back are hot so i call a buddy of mine and he gets a number but a we got dates for tonite. after that i continue to drive up la brea here in l.a. on my way home and another set of girls pull up and here we go again guess what i got lunch today with a girl in this car and my buddy with her friend tomorrow cuz she works today. i love my camaro and so does my buddy and he didn't even ride with me last night he just took my word for that he's getting two extremely hot chicks. wonder what the gf would say about this.
    Last edited by ls1ya; 05-26-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: misspelling

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1ya View Post
    how yours to, and mines just the gf. wonder what happens when i get older and pockets get fatter and i buy others i.e. corvettes, special editions, exotics. last night two different car fulls of girls pulled up on the side of me and i drive fast so to catch up and hold speed with me so i notice you is a bit much, so i slowed down to see whats up and the whole car is like you. so i get the driver cuz she was hot but then we pull over and i see the two in the back are hot so i call a buddy of mine and he gets a number but a we got dates for tonite. after that i continue to drive up la brea here in l.a. on my way home and another set of girls pull up and here we go again guess what i got lunch today with a girl in this car and my buddy with her friend tomorrow cuz she works today. i love my camaro and so does my buddy and he didn't even ride with me last night he just took my word for that he's getting two extremely hot chicks. wonder what the gf would say about this.
    She would probably tell you to put the crack pipe down and pick up a damn english dictionary.....

P.S.- Someone needs to make me the mod over people who cant form a coherent or structured damn sentence.

Thread Information