Thread: HP Assumption

Black
    2000 / SS

HP Assumption

Here is a list of mods I plan on completing within a few months... Whoever has any clue, or good guess to the horsepower I should pull please let me know. and if youd like to take a stab at 1/4 time ?

LS6 intake, pro 5.0, pacesetter longtubes and ory, borla 3" exhaust, SLP 'cold air' kit, 160 therm, professional tune, n.o.s 150 dry shot, M/T street drags.

Later on down the road I want to install a new cam, possibly heads, im still learning about the more extreme mods like those.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

With M/T drags and a M6 tranny, plus some funny gas, I hope you are saving for a 12 bolt. You are most likely going to blow your stock 10 pretty quickly.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Black
    2000 / SS

i have been looking in some different directions in regards to the rear end, id love to put a 12 bolt under her, but wheres a good place to start? look for new? used? any good websites?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

They are pretty hard to come by used. I won't say it doesn't happen that you find used ones, but most people hang on to them unless they are de-modding usually. Some of the site sponsors could probably help you out with one, or deal with Moser directly would be my suggestions.

LT's, 3400 stall, FIPK,CB
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboycntdnce View Post
    Here is a list of mods I plan on completing within a few months... Whoever has any clue, or good guess to the horsepower I should pull please let me know. and if youd like to take a stab at 1/4 time ?

LS6 intake, pro 5.0, pacesetter longtubes and ory, borla 3" exhaust, SLP 'cold air' kit, 160 therm, professional tune, n.o.s 150 dry shot, M/T street drags.

Later on down the road I want to install a new cam, possibly heads, im still learning about the more extreme mods like those.
    Hmmm, you should have about 350 RWHP without Nitrous, and 490 area with. 11.6's should be the area it runs.
    I am not going to go a full 150 shot. too paranoid in blowing something up. 100-125 max for me.

Silver
    99 z28 camaro

i would loo into a 9 inch rear if i were u... believe iit or not its not that hard to blow up a 12 bolt either.

Black
    2000 / SS

Yeah theres a local race shop here I went to the other day and spent some time talking to the people and told them what i was trying to do the car, they all said I should get the 9" , plus it's pretty easy to swap out gears with that rear. Probably gonna go w/ 4.11's ... can anyone recomend a good locker?

Thread Information