Thread: Help with VIN

Arctic White

Help with VIN

Hello, just would like some help on this VIN number 2G1FP22G512147676. Was wondering because I'm about to purchase this Arctic White 2001 SS and need to know the true story. Just want to be safe before I sign. Maybe this week I'll get the loan for it. Thanks, Kevin!

BMW
    Mikako

Help wit

Quite close, within 2- 4 feet. To confirm - would I need a power source for the amp and / or can I use a "power inserter"?

Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

Most of the sources we used to have that would give you the original build information from the VIN are now gone or have become pay only sites. If you take a photo of the options tag or write down the codes on the tag and post them, we can probably tell you what most of the RPO codes indicate. That can go a long way to determining how the car was originally built so long as the tag hasn't been tampered with.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Request a photo of the RPO code sticker for option list breakdown.

If you are requesting a VIN search for Carfax records, etc., if purchasing this SS is from a dealership, they should automatically provide one. If private party, ask the seller to provide.
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Thread Information