Pewter
    2002 Camaro Z28

Great Camaro Morning

I just got my camaro back on the road after having new ported and polished heads put on and a few other maintenance items done. It was a beautiful day here in Philly on Saturday and I ran over to WaWa for a cup of coffee. As I rolled up in front of the store there were three kids on bikes sitting out front. I got out of the car and their mouths were wide open. The one said, "Wow that is an awesome car, I want that when I can drive!". I smiled and thanked them. Funny, I never get that reaction in my Toyota 4Runner. Later on someone driving a Mercedes pulled up to me at a light and said that he had been chasing me to ask about my car. He said that he just loved that power sound from cars like mine. I smiled and peeled away from the light when it went green. Isn't this why we love these cars so?

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Dyno results? What heads?

Used to be dark green
    Used to be 96 Firebird

its a good feeling when you people tell you how awesome your car is isnt it? back when i had my bird i had kids on bikes sayin how cool my car was when i was at a stop sign. im sure they loved the burn out it did when i pulled away

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

A lil story..
    A few days after we brought home the new Z06 I was sitting on the front deck just admiring her, when I heard the sound of two young people (probably 11 and 13 years of age) obviously brother and sister with the brother being older. She's going on about mom and dad, and he's barely listening to her. They get to the Vette and he stops dead in his tracks and goes "I want one of those!" [they never even knew I was there on the deck] and she never stops talking and doesn't even bother to look at what he's referring to.
    I just snickered to myself and thought..."one future car guy"
    They continued on as she's still talking and his neck is turning to get every last look in that he can.
    It reminds me of the very first Vette I ever saw when I was 8...a neighbor's brand new beautiful yellow 1968 Sting Ray. Took me 40 years to finally have one of my own.
    Wonder how long before that kid is dreaming of owning his own.

Red
    02 35th Ann.SS Camaro

I'm doing H/C/I next and have been looking at the Trickflow/Fast combo. What kind did you use? Is there another good rep company that suppoorts ls1's? Just got the longtubes done so I'm ready for more. Have my maf and tb on the way.

2002 35th LE Auto
    SLP edition
    Lid/exhaust/bellows/Filter/cam/tune
    American Racing Longtubes

2006 Harley Dyna Lowrider- Cammed/piped
    2009 Silverdado Z71

I have a need for speed! jigger1166's Avatar

Artic White
    00 SS Vert.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydb3 View Post
    I just got my camaro back on the road after having new ported and polished heads put on and a few other maintenance items done. It was a beautiful day here in Philly on Saturday and I ran over to WaWa for a cup of coffee. As I rolled up in front of the store there were three kids on bikes sitting out front. I got out of the car and their mouths were wide open. The one said, "Wow that is an awesome car, I want that when I can drive!". I smiled and thanked them. Funny, I never get that reaction in my Toyota 4Runner. Later on someone driving a Mercedes pulled up to me at a light and said that he had been chasing me to ask about my car. He said that he just loved that power sound from cars like mine. I smiled and peeled away from the light when it went green. Isn't this why we love these cars so?
    It sure is.

Thread Information