Silver
    99 camaro

Got to race my new camaro today!

I just bought a 99 z28 a4 last friday and my first race was a buddy I have been racing for years with other cars. He has a 87 monte carlo with the gm zz 383, 425hp and 460 ftlbs. Stall, shift kit, 3.73 gears. He has been bragging about how fast it is and from a dead stop I beat him every time to 120 by 2 cars. My camaro is bone stock except for a k&n fipk kit. I was very impressed with my car tonight and I'm glad i bought it. Now I have plans for headers, exhaust, nitrous, and maybe a cam. He has ran his car on a gtech and his best run was a 12.96.

sebring silver
    2000 z28

my 2000 camaro z28 ran 13.56 at gateway (bone stock) I never was into camaros until i bought this car. I have the same plans for my car, I already got the slp cai and i want to go to gateway to see the difference. go to slponline if you havent and check out all the stuff they have.

They are claiming 41 hp out of there headers, that may be true if you have the intake and a programer to make your computer work with your mods

let me know if you run your car in the quarter.

I believe your car should be in the lower 13's gtecks aren't always accurate

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

I had a 99 before I bought this car and the best I could get stock was a 13.64 @ 104 mph. I added an airbox and a ram air hood and CAI and SLP Loudmouth exhaust which droped me down to a 13.3 @ 106. G-Tech's are only are not very accurate. Even if you go to the track and dial it in to what your running you will still find that they are off on the street. You can never be for sure if the street your running on is level, sometimes you will have a headwind that will slow you down.. Thats why I never bought one.

Thread Information