Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Got My Strano's On

So we put the Strano's and Koni's on the car and is it just me or does it still sit like a monster truck? It looks a lot taller than all the other cars with Stranos to me (Im looking at the tire to fender gap). Dont get me wrong they are awesome products, I just need some opinions, maybe it's just me

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

The front definitely looks higher than the back, at least to me.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

I will admit the back tire is a little wore out compared to the front, but i dont think it would make that big of a difference

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

I had the same opinion with mine. Not recommended but i ended up dropping my konis to the lower perch to drop the front down a bit

Red, Black
    98 T/A M6, 79 T/A 6.6L

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    I had the same opinion with mine. Not recommended but i ended up dropping my konis to the lower perch to drop the front down a bit
    Same here they don't slam the car and still at the higher perch...but I still scrape EVERYTHING. Handles amazingly tho.

Bright blue metallic
    1999 z28

Quote Originally Posted by FinZ28 View Post
    The front definitely looks higher than the back, at least to me.
    I agree.

Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

well i measured from the ground to the fender, passenger side and driver side front is at 27" and the passenger side and driver side rear is at 26.5". Im going to put 2 fresh tires on the back and see what that does, i ruined the back tires at the last turkey rod run... but the fronts are still practically new haha. the front is on the bottom perch also

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

They do take a while to settle so expect it to go down a bit, but not much. My front on both sides is 26-1/4 rear driver is 26-1/4 passenger is 25-3/4

Artic White
    2002 Camaro SS

That looks to be the norm for the recent pics I've seen with strano's. Over on ls1tech there was a big thread bout one guy not even getting a drop with strano's. He ended up going with BMR's. He took pics comparing the front stranos and front BMR's and the BMR's which showed the BMR's indeed being lower. Your car actually looks like it got a decent drop with strano's.
    2002 Artic White SS 35th Wheels|Full Hotchkis Suspension|Koni SA|Magnaflow CME|SLP lid|www.fquick.com/The_Guz

red
    1999 camaro Z28

I had the same thing with Stranos. Strano springs always sit like this, which is an issue that has been beaten to death on other threads. Finally got my car's stance the way I want it, though. I wound up installing BMR 1" lowering A arms and shimming the lower shock mount back up 7/16". Expensive I know, but it was the only practicle way I could see getting it the way I wanted it. And it drives awsome.

Thread Information