once again 2002 ss

found another 02 ss conv

first let me say that I am sad to say this car was not taken care of. Its a 2002 black SS convertible, and even has slp option. bought new by a lady for her husband now divorced. she drove the piss out this car and looks like she never washed it. car has been rained in cuz pass window motor went out, carpet filthy. it has 135k miles. motor is sound and pulls with good power, only body work is driver fender minor bend. driver floor board small hole under carpet rusted through.. well with that said the has alot of potential given its get some tlc and a home.....So how much shoud I offer for the car. Kelly blue book says 9,200 dollars in fair condition needing some professional repairs.
    How much should I Pay????? It would be a nice ride once fixed up.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

wouldnt give anymore than 5,000 for it myself if i bought it at all

i have seen some decent cars for 8,000 and some nice platforms for under 5,000 that dont need work just a motor and or tranny and in excellent condition as far as appearance

Hard to say, 02 SS verts aren't everywhere, especially with SLP options.
    Having one myself I'm somewhat bias, but to be fair as the car sounds from your description it's no cream puff but definately worth saving.
    You could check production numbers on the car and break it down as far as color and transmission options.
    Some of the 02 SS verts get pretty scarce with certain colors and transmission, in the double digit territory. Might be worth checking, it could add some appeal to it down the road and help you decide.

NBM
    99 TA

just lowball the fuck out of her.... never know

once again 2002 ss

here the run down; what needs to be replaced: carpet, center console, alternator, belts, pass tail lamp, window motors, tires, driver fender, driver door (outer shell is seperating from door), paint job maybe?
    car has 35th annv SS, slp, cme option like my last convertible. lady says she wont take a penny less than 5,700 dollars. She say that a family member told her what the car is worth fix up and about what it would take to get it in good shape.

sunset orange
    2001 SS VERT

Hell 5700 I'd be interested if your not. I live in NC so shoot me the details if you don't buy it. One thing that sucks is I've looked for vert carpet for these cars and can't find anyone that makes em anymore.
    2001 SOM SS Vert 1 of 37 verts with a 6 speed. Kook LT's with cats, fast 90mm ported intake, Nick Williams 90mm TB, AFR 205's and so on. Tuning/installs done by Williams Performance.

Don't sound bad to me. If the mileage doesn't bother you and it looks like something you want to do I'd save it. Hard to even guess what you'd be in it for once you fix everything, usually repairs lead to other repairs or improvements if you do things like me,,,depends on the route you take.

Thread Information