Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM

Everyone should read THIS!!! (detailing)

So i have a few swirl marks in my 'black' paint of coarse..i went to walmart and bought some McGuires swirl remover just spending a few bucks to see if it worked...This stuff is the bested product i have ever used, not only did it completely wax my car effortlessly to a mirror finish but it deoxidized my roomates headlights with just a lil elbow grease(imagine with an electric buffer. Also i sanded my black tail lights and it waxed them back to a mirror finish after i took off a layer or two!! INCREDIBLE STUFF i recommend getting some and playing with it..let me know what yal think!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by claytonr View Post
    So i have a few swirl marks in my 'black' paint of coarse..i went to walmart and bought some McGuires swirl remover just spending a few bucks to see if it worked...This stuff is the bested product i have ever used, not only did it completely wax my car effortlessly to a mirror finish but it deoxidized my roomates headlights with just a lil elbow grease(imagine with an electric buffer. Also i sanded my black tail lights and it waxed them back to a mirror finish after i took off a layer or two!! INCREDIBLE STUFF i recommend getting some and playing with it..let me know what yal think!
    Thanks for the tip!!

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

really good to know, my head lights need it

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Make sure you use some wax after. That just buffed out the scratches. It didnt protect anything.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

You know what really does wonders for swirl marks on Arctic White cars?

ICE!!!!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post

Click for full size

ICE!!!!
    Yuck cold snow

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    Yuck cold snow
    Don't be fooled, my friend....most of that is actually sleet pellets and ice underneath....much more slippery than snow....that's why the car is buried. No way I can even get it out the driveway...

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Don't be fooled, my friend....most of that is actually sleet pellets and ice underneath....much more slippery than snow....that's why the car is buried. No way I can even get it out the driveway...
    Oh Terry, you damn Oklahoman! lol Come on up here and witness what is God's white nocturnal mess strewn about the ground!!! And is that a Ford I spy in the background?!?!? I want to curl up and cry.... I thought we were better than this... it's over between us!!!!

sorry.... I got caught up in the moment.... I apologize, are we cool again?

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    Oh Terry, you damn Oklahoman! lol Come on up here and witness what is God's white nocturnal mess strewn about the ground!!! And is that a Ford I spy in the background?!?!? I want to curl up and cry.... I thought we were better than this... it's over between us!!!!

sorry.... I got caught up in the moment.... I apologize, are we cool again?
    We're cool...it's the wife's truck, and the other reason I didn't go to work today...that pathetic excuse for a 'truck' couldn't even get off the side streets.

And it may be colder up there, and snow a shitstorm, but it's almost all ICE down here...it sprinkled rain on the road for about 20 minutes...and almost instantly became a giant sheet of ice on the bridges and under overpasses...within the next couple hours the whole roads were ice, and there were more wrecks in Tulsa than the PD and FD could handle....stupid rednecks think their 4x4's can get traction on a GIANT SHEET OF F#%KING ICE.... you might be able to GO quicker, but how the F#%K do you expect to stop??? Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now...almost got hit by a retard going over a bridge on the way home yesterday, so I'm still a little pissed about it

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Click for full size

ICE!!!!
    Lol Priceless....
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

We're cool...it's the wife's truck, and the other reason I didn't go to work today...that pathetic excuse for a 'truck' couldn't even get off the side streets.

And it may be colder up there, and snow a shitstorm, but it's almost all ICE down here...it sprinkled rain on the road for about 20 minutes...and almost instantly became a giant sheet of ice on the bridges and under overpasses...within the next couple hours the whole roads were ice, and there were more wrecks in Tulsa than the PD and FD could handle....stupid rednecks think their 4x4's can get traction on a GIANT SHEET OF F#%KING ICE.... you might be able to GO quicker, but how the F#%K do you expect to stop??? Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now...almost got hit by a retard going over a bridge on the way home yesterday, so I'm still a little pissed about it
    You guys dont get much snow down there do you? I know this year has been pretty fkt up weather, my brother said that Nashville is almost all closed down because of snow.... I wish MI was the same way! lol

It's bad even up here with the hillbillies.... Some of them drive rear wheel drive trucks (not 4x4's) and think that a sheet of ice is the qualifying lap for Talladega. Oh well, we all gotta deal with em right?!?

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

You guys dont get much snow down there do you? I know this year has been pretty fkt up weather, my brother said that Nashville is almost all closed down because of snow.... I wish MI was the same way! lol

It's bad even up here with the hillbillies.... Some of them drive rear wheel drive trucks (not 4x4's) and think that a sheet of ice is the qualifying lap for Talladega. Oh well, we all gotta deal with em right?!?
    Not much snow, but we've been getting some pretty crazy ice storms these last few years, crushed the power grid, and killed a LOT of trees...people are still cleaning up from last year's mess..

Yeah, I guess they're everywhere....thankfully I was in the truck yesterday, driving slow, not following too closely, guy in front of me spins out a couple times, ends up in the center median ditch, then somehow goes backwards across the road (right in front of me) off the shoulder into that ditch...I think the moron put it in reverse or something in mid-spin?? I stopped to make sure he was ok, held my tongue..

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Not much snow, but we've been getting some pretty crazy ice storms these last few years, crushed the power grid, and killed a LOT of trees...people are still cleaning up from last year's mess..

Yeah, I guess they're everywhere....thankfully I was in the truck yesterday, driving slow, not following too closely, guy in front of me spins out a couple times, ends up in the center median ditch, then somehow goes backwards across the road (right in front of me) off the shoulder into that ditch...I think the moron put it in reverse or something in mid-spin?? I stopped to make sure he was ok, held my tongue..
    Now that was a responsible fatherly thing to do! lol I have definitely seen my fare share of crazy shit up here. The funniest thing when I stop at an accident to make sure everyone is ok, I hand out my business card for my dealership and tell them we have a full service body shop! hahaha I'm the devil!

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Now that was a responsible fatherly thing to do! lol I have definitely seen my fare share of crazy shit up here. The funniest thing when I stop at an accident to make sure everyone is ok, I hand out my business card for my dealership and tell them we have a full service body shop! hahaha I'm the devil!
    "Sir, you look like you might need a fast, dependable body shop. Well look no further!! Here's my card. If you have any questions or concerns, call that number and ask for Slick McGuvna."

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Thank you I bought the Turtle crap swirl remover and it actually scratched it more than help it.

Cheers

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

"Sir, you look like you might need a fast, dependable body shop. Well look no further!! Here's my card. If you have any questions or concerns, call that number and ask for Slick McGuvna."

I really felt that way too... Have you ever seen that Robin Williams movie, Cadillac Man? I felt just like Robin Williams when he gave his business card to the freshly widowed woman at her husbands funeral. Oh well, in these times, even if the business isn't going directly to me, but to our shop, I will be Slick McGuvna!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Click for full size

ICE!!!!
    What is that, I have never seen anything like that near my Camaro in Oklahoma
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

White
    2001 Z28

mine is looks just like that, live right here in Del city Oklahoma crazy ass weather. i drove it to work Monday in to okc and i had to drove 15 mph in 4 gear so it would not spin out.

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

The cold wet stuff, i learned to drive in the snow in a 91 Z28, talk about fun times....
    J

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetorangess View Post
    The cold wet stuff, i learned to drive in the snow in a 91 Z28, talk about fun times....
    J
    Lol... 95 v6 Firebird for me! Talk about I've had a truck ever since...

Thread Information