Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Egged.

Pewter
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Egged.

so my mom wakes me up this mornin at 7:30 tellin me someone threw eggs into the garage at my car. (we have a cat so the bottom of the garage was cracked open) At first, i didn't believe wat they were sayin cuz my mom usually trys to get me out of bed sayin somethin like "i accidentally backed into you car" or "the cat shit on your hood" so i jus went back to sleep for another hour and a half. then i get up, and i can tell that they aren't jokin cuz they wont say anything about it. i go out there and there is two eggs on the garage floor. luckily they didnt hit directly. but some splatter managed to go over the rolled up windows and go into my t-tops. it got all over the side door panel, the steering wheel, and seat. yeah, im pissed. i jus clay barred and did a two stage wax on the entire car. there were a couple spots on the exterior, the window and on the middle of the t-bar. i dont kno who did it, but if i do find out, they are goin to get their ass stomped. and if its a fuckin girl, which im thinkin it mite be, shes gonna get her a egg to the face. i hate when people mess with other peoples cars. why cant they jus come up to you face rather than bein cowards about it. i swear to god if i find them......

i hope the egg comes out of the interior okay, i had to use a razor blade to get it off the garage floor.....

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlus View Post
    so my mom wakes me up this mornin at 7:30 tellin me someone threw eggs into the garage at my car. (we have a cat so the bottom of the garage was cracked open) At first, i didn't believe wat they were sayin cuz my mom usually trys to get me out of bed sayin somethin like "i accidentally backed into you car" or "the cat shit on your hood" so i jus went back to sleep for another hour and a half. then i get up, and i can tell that they aren't jokin cuz they wont say anything about it. i go out there and there is two eggs on the garage floor. luckily they didnt hit directly. but some splatter managed to go over the rolled up windows and go into my t-tops. it got all over the side door panel, the steering wheel, and seat. yeah, im pissed. i jus clay barred and did a two stage wax on the entire car. there were a couple spots on the exterior, the window and on the middle of the t-bar. i dont kno who did it, but if i do find out, they are goin to get their ass stomped. and if its a fuckin girl, which im thinkin it mite be, shes gonna get her a egg to the face. i hate when people mess with other peoples cars. why cant they jus come up to you face rather than bein cowards about it. i swear to god if i find them......

i hope the egg comes out of the interior okay, i had to use a razor blade to get it off the garage floor.....

yea people dont think that egg can fuck up a cars paint ect...stupid people do stupid things

Pewter
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    yea people dont think that egg can fuck up a cars paint ect...stupid people do stupid things
    yeah, i even coated the egg with degraser and tried to scrub it off with a hard tire brush, wouldnt even come up off the floor until i pulled out the razor blade. ill be closin the garage all the way, movin the cat outisde, and lockin the side door from now on.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlus View Post
    yeah, i even coated the egg with degraser and tried to scrub it off with a hard tire brush, wouldnt even come up off the floor until i pulled out the razor blade. ill be closin the garage all the way, movin the cat outisde, and lockin the side door from now on.
    sorry to hear about it..good luck.

Blue
    99 Z28

Ya, sounds like somebody needs a serious ass-beating.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

its cuz they don't know how it is to own an fbody...

Pewter
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by cavpat View Post
    Ya, sounds like somebody needs a serious ass-beating.
    i hate it cuz theres nothin i can do to figure it out.

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

some one broke all my windows and smashed an ax slightly into my door....i went crazy....now i put an alarm on my car and house and i got camaras

Pewter
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    some one broke all my windows and smashed an ax slightly into my door....i went crazy....now i put an alarm on my car and house and i got camaras
    are you fuckin kiddin me?

98' trans am

this is what you do..play it off like it was funny..if you know the girl or w/e you think did it..tell her /him that it was pretty funny the joke they played on you and how your whole family was laughing while you guys clean it up. then if they says anything self incriminating about it ..beat their ass

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

i had came home @ 4am the broke them at about 5am

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

i had an idea who it was so i fixed them and got everything back to normal and just drove passed his house as if nothing had happened

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    its cuz they don't know how it is to own an fbody...
    Shoot! I don't care if I had a beat down pinto. That's my damn car! keying cars is another one I hate. Damn teenager think it is funny to put a scratch down the side of your car, doesn't realize they just cost you hundreds of dollars. Find them and...

Pewter
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by TX_WS6_02 View Post
    Shoot! I don't care if I had a beat down pinto. That's my damn car! keying cars is another one I hate. Damn teenager think it is funny to put a scratch down the side of your car, doesn't realize they just cost you hundreds of dollars. Find them and...

man if i knew who it was i would do all those smileys .
    nice t/a anyways tho.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Thanks, and happy hunting

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Man I hope you catch 'em and egg the shit outta their house/car/property.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

ah man. you don't fuck with a man's automobile. did the egg dull your paint at all? or did you get it off in time?

Trans Am for life baby SexyTransAm's Avatar

95-black & 80-blue
    95 Trans Am and 80 TA

find them, kill them, and then start askin some ?s!!!! and yes do it in that order

95 TA A4, Black on Black C5 Z06 wheels, CAI, 160 powerstat, TB coolent bypass, TB foil, LT4 Knock Sensor, STB, SFC, Poly trans and torque arm mounts, flowmaster muffler, gutted cat, and hypertech tuned.
    http://www.fquick.com/SexyTransAm

Blue
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SexyTransAm View Post
    find them, kill them, and then start askin some ?s!!!! and yes do it in that order
    Yes!

disclaimer: Keep distance from "SexyTrans Am's" car.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

hey thats f***ed up......i work in the la joya city department...and i have NEVER heard of someone smashing an axe through someones car.....welll if you have problems in la joya....pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    Last edited by 35thAnniZ28; 06-07-2007 at 08:44 AM.

Thread Information