pewter
    00 camaro

Detailed the Camaro today

Let me know what you think. 2002 Camaro SS 345hp SLP package. 26 thousand miles! What do you guys think it's worth? Black mint interior.

pewter
    00 camaro

Completely stock, except slp skip shift eliminator plug. All SLP OPTIONS.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Very sharp! She's lookin mighty fine!

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

Very nice car, The 345 hp package comes with either dual tipped exhaust or the much sought after cme. Was the exhaust changed on your car???? Also the rims are standard ss wheels, Right now with the economy and with the new camaro out its really killing the prices of these 4th gen camaros. The market is flooded with them. You would be lucky to get 16000.00 imo

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by slimss View Post
    Very nice car, The 345 hp package comes with either dual tipped exhaust or the much sought after cme. Was the exhaust changed on your car???? Also the rims are standard ss wheels, Right now with the economy and with the new camaro out its really killing the prices of these 4th gen camaros. The market is flooded with them. You would be lucky to get 16000.00 imo
    X2 and I would say even that is a stretch.

pewter
    00 camaro

Thanks slimss. It is a dual exhaust, or do you mean the dual tip that comes from the center? No the exhaust wasn't changed still has the slp sticker clear and looking new on the 2 1/2 inch catback, with 3 inch tips. I paid 14k for it as is, except the skip shift eliminator, and slp floor mats. Just wanted to make sure it is still worth at least what I paid for it. The car is the mint inside and out and I'm very satisfied with even the stock power. With pump gas, and steet tires it ran 13.6, only made 3 passes.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I just recently looked up pricing on these cars for the 2002 and it looks like they are fetching around what you paid with your mileage and options. In general though, it's a very weak market right now and these f-body's seem to be flooding the market. There are many out there right now with a little higher mileage that are selling for pretty cheap so you'd need to maybe wait it out for the right buyer.

He means the dual/dual exhaust.

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by spragggsx View Post
    Thanks slimss. It is a dual exhaust, or do you mean the dual tip that comes from the center? No the exhaust wasn't changed still has the slp sticker clear and looking new on the 2 1/2 inch catback, with 3 inch tips. I paid 14k for it as is, except the skip shift eliminator, and slp floor mats. Just wanted to make sure it is still worth at least what I paid for it. The car is the mint inside and out and I'm very satisfied with even the stock power. With pump gas, and steet tires it ran 13.6, only made 3 passes.
    What i mean is if that car is a 345 hp camaro it doesnt have the correct exhaust. It should either have the dual dual exhaust or the center mount exhaust. What you have on it now is slp after market, not factory slp

Thread Information