Clear Cap DUI Distributor - Performance Distributors
Performance Distributors' new clear cap D.U.I. Distributor allow you to see what is going on inside your distributor while your engine is running. While putting on a show that is more exciting than a pack of bottle rockets on the 4th of July, the Clear Cap D.U.I. allows you to open up your plug gaps to an amazing .055". The unit has actually been dyno-tested providing 15 to 40 more horsepower over stock ignition systems.
Because MPG is a major concern today, the DUI can help you improve yours as each unit is calibrated on a distributor machine with the proper mechanical and vacuum advance. The resulting smoother rate of burn will usually improve your mileage an average of 2 to 3 mpg. Your advance curve can be calibrated for any level of octane, from 87-93, allowing you to optimize your Chevy's performance while minimizing your gas budget.
The 50,000 Volt D.U.I. Coil and Dyna-Module work together to produce a longer duration spark, burning your fuel more completely. Brass terminals on the cap and rotor ensure maximum conductivity. To enhance the appearance of your engine, every distributor is polished to a high gloss. Quality is assured as each unit is hand-built and test fired. For more information, contact Performance Distributors, 2699 Barris Dr., Memphis, TN 38132, (901)396-5782, www.performancedistributors.com.
Thank you, Steve Davis
Performance Distributors
2699 Barris Dr.
Memphis, TN 38132
(901)396-5782
www.PerformanceDistributors.com

Photo Gallery: Clear Cap DUI Distributor - Chevy High Performance Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...