Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Camaro Was vandalized today!!!

This has not been a Good day for the Camaro. I had just got back from a business trip and I had tranny issues today right after I landed I went home and Flushed the clutch Fluid and that solved the clutch issue. I then decieded to go to work to catch up on some paperwork.

I come out an hour later to find that the back edge of the door where it meets the body by the handle had a huge Chunk missing and when i opened the door it made a loud pop as it rubbed against the back edge of my fender!!!!

It looks as if someone tried to pry the door open and somehow managed to take a chunk out of the fiberglass and break the Door pins as well. My insurance is covering most of it but I have to cover the remaining $500 as per my deductible!!!! I get a new door out of it but Im so damn pissed, it sucks that you cant have anything nice these days without someone fucking with it!!!!!! If i ever find out who it was I swear its time for me to break out the M-4 and tear their world apart!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Justin93; 09-03-2008 at 03:57 PM.

pewter
    1999 camaro Z28

KILL KILL KILL MINE GOT EGGED THAN GOT SPIT ON THE WINDOW HAD IT OUT TWO DAYS KILL KILL KILL

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by mingo99z View Post
    KILL KILL KILL MINE GOT EGGED THAN GOT SPIT ON THE WINDOW HAD IT OUT TWO DAYS KILL KILL KILL
    Dont egg me on hahaha no pun intended lol. Seriously its like everyone is out to destroy anything nice!!!! Now because of the deductible money I might no be able to afford the C6 wheels I was supposed to buy on Friday as well as my buddies built t-56. Im ready to curb stomp someone!!!! I will post picks tomorow as its too dark now.
    Last edited by Justin93; 09-03-2008 at 04:45 PM.

IBM
    04 GTO

That happened to mine but they popped out the door locks out to steal a 100 dollar cd player and a 60 dollar fuzzbuster only had the car for two days and didnt have insurance on the thing.

pewter
    1999 camaro Z28

curb stomp ill rember that one that will work

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

sorry to hear man, thats blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    Dont egg me on hahaha no pun intended lol. Seriously its like everyone is out to destroy anything nice!!!! Now because of the deductible money I might no be able to afford the C6 wheels I was supposed to buy on Friday as well as my buddies built t-56. Im ready to curb stomp someone!!!! I will post picks tomorow as its too dark now.
    curb check(same thing). AMERICAN HISTORY X for the FTMFW!!!!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

whats with all the hating on the pewters?

and im terribly sorry bro, here is something that will make your life much easier as it did mine.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/DEI-508D-Dual-Zo...QQcmdZViewItem

baiscally you buy the sensor, then wire it into the shock sensor in the back passenger side under that spare tire panel, match the colors and connect the wires, then put the sensor between the center console lid flap and rubber cover. then take it to an alarm shop to be adjusted properly and your done, spend maybe 50 bucks and your cars alarm will go off when anyone gets super close to it, and then fully go off when someone gets in like pops a door or breaks a window, our factory alarms suck but this makes them actually usefull. good luck, i have them on my 02 and love it, my friends are all absolutely jealous of it, works perfect.

Navy Blue
    98-Camaro SS.

That sucks. I'd go postal on those bastards.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

This has not been a Good day for the Camaro. I had just got back from a business trip and I had tranny issues today right after I landed I went home and Flushed the clutch Fluid and that solved the clutch issue. I then decieded to go to work to catch up on some paperwork.

I come out an hour later to find that the back edge of the door where it meets the body by the handle had a huge Chunk missing and when i opened the door it made a loud pop as it rubbed against the back edge of my fender!!!!

It looks as if someone tried to pry the door open and somehow managed to take a chunk out of the fiberglass and break the Door pins as well. My insurance is covering most of it but I have to cover the remaining $500 as per my deductible!!!! I get a new door out of it but Im so damn pissed, it sucks that you cant have anything nice these days without someone fucking with it!!!!!! If i ever find out who it was I swear its time for me to break out the M-4 and tear their world apart!!!!!!!!!
    The shitty part about the whole thing, they were probably just going to break in and steal whatever you had in your console or back seat. CD's, radar, loose change. What a complete asshole. If you need some M4 back up, let me know, I will bring the rain!

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

luckily they are retarded...so many other ways to go about it

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

ugh that pisses me off so bad, I got door-dinged 3 times at work this summer, one of them, the only one i see everytime i get in my car, is bad enough it dented and removed about a 1/2 inch chunk of paint. you can tell their door was lodged against mine, and they had to yank it back off.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    The shitty part about the whole thing, they were probably just going to break in and steal whatever you had in your console or back seat. CD's, radar, loose change. What a complete asshole. If you need some M4 back up, let me know, I will bring the rain!
    Yea the Funny thing about that is they would have only gotten my back pack with my Managerial Accounting book for my College classes Im taking. Im sure they would have been pissed once they saw that was all thats in it lol. especially since they probably cant freaking read!

NBM
    1998 Z-28

Sucks man, I hate dumbasses that pull that crap

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Fortunately I've not had my Camaro messed with but I've had my previous car broken into and lost valuables. I wanted to catch them with a tire iron in my hand. Kiss those knees goodbye!!! lol.

Get that sensor that camarojunky posted!

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by mingo99z View Post
    curb stomp ill rember that one that will work
    lol, im black and i think thats funny as hell. Mine got paint balled not to long ago, but i caught the little cum stain and beat his @55!!!!!

Onyx Black
    00 SS Camaro

That sucks man sorry to hear that.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Heh i had a kid slash my yokohomas and pee on my car as well as stuff my exhaust full of crap. After his parents refused to do anything i went over there one night with my lift a set of tools and two buddys and dropped his trans out of the car and left it sitting there and took his clutch.

Needless to say his parents payed for my tires to get his clutch back and in the car.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

so do we get any pictures

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

I think you should install an elaborate alarm. Basically you would link it up to a cell phone for internet connection, it would send a text to your phone, then you can get online and go to a certan webpage where you enter your password, then it links you to the car. You place a motorized webcam on the headliner, which you can then move around to verify somoene breaking in. You then have at your disposal the flame throwers they use in Europe to protect high end car owners from getting carjacked. Also, as a backup, you install a guillotine, as soon as a door window is broken, the guillotine is activated, and when you press the button, it shoots upwards and dismembers them. As soon as thiefs start hearing about this shit installed in cars, they'll stop.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by JAGUAR5822 View Post
    I think you should install an elaborate alarm. Basically you would link it up to a cell phone for internet connection, it would send a text to your phone, then you can get online and go to a certan webpage where you enter your password, then it links you to the car. You place a motorized webcam on the headliner, which you can then move around to verify somoene breaking in. You then have at your disposal the flame throwers they use in Europe to protect high end car owners from getting carjacked. Also, as a backup, you install a guillotine, as soon as a door window is broken, the guillotine is activated, and when you press the button, it shoots upwards and dismembers them. As soon as thiefs start hearing about this shit installed in cars, they'll stop.
    I like it!!! Morbid..... but clever.

Thread Information