White with Red strips
    1967 Camaro

Calling all american muscle!!!!!

I need some help guys AND girls... My work is putting on a car show. Its sponsored by a local TUNER shop, There is going to be ALOT of bad ass cars there, But I "OF COURSE" am going to show off some REAL AMERICAN MUSCLE and would like to see some of you guys come help me out a little.. We need to start coming together so we can show the world that MUSCLE CARS are here to STAY!!! MOVE OVER TUNERS, ITS TIME FOR SOME REAL POWER!!!

Here is a flyer "THAT I OF COURSE MADE".. LOL Thats right, Im that good.. Notice the BAD ASS Camaro down there..LOL

ANYONE in the TULSA area needs to come and bring some MUSCLE!!!

Last edited by Cagefighter; 06-11-2009 at 09:39 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 SS Camaro

Looks like a good time, sorry I don't live in OK. Hope your turn out is good. We have a car get together ever nice Sunday morning in Burtonsville MD in the Burger king parking lot at MD198 and Rt29 it always has a lot of muscle, old school more than new and not much rice. The kind of imports are old British roadsters, P and F cars, Lambos, Audis, BMW, Lotus.
    Anybody want to roll up there this Sunday shoot me a message

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

If my car was in show condition, I would be happy to show up, but it's still my DD, and the paint needs some work before I do anything... I want the muscle car guys to be proud to see my car, not embarassed Preston should really be the one to show up for this show, his car represents us all VERY well, if he doesn't work that weekend I'd bet he wouldn't mind another trophy to add to the list If I can get a babysitter that weekend, I wouldn't mind making an appearance, but I won't be entering the car.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

White with Red strips
    1967 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    If my car was in show condition, I would be happy to show up, but it's still my DD, and the paint needs some work before I do anything... I want the muscle car guys to be proud to see my car, not embarassed Preston should really be the one to show up for this show, his car represents us all VERY well, if he doesn't work that weekend I'd bet he wouldn't mind another trophy to add to the list If I can get a babysitter that weekend, I wouldn't mind making an appearance, but I won't be entering the car.

You should still come.. This isnt a show where your car will be judged, Just a show where kick back a look at cars... Come on by,,,, The IN-CONSTRUCTION cars are ALWAYS welcome... Hell, we have ALL benn in that stage before...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

If I am not working, I will try to stop by.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Cagefighter View Post
    You should still come.. This isnt a show where your car will be judged, Just a show where kick back a look at cars... Come on by,,,, The IN-CONSTRUCTION cars are ALWAYS welcome... Hell, we have ALL benn in that stage before...
    Well, let me see if I can get someone to watch my boys, the wife and I just may make a day of it if we can. I'll have to discuss it with her first, of course Is there an entry fee?

White with Red strips
    1967 Camaro

Well, let me see if I can get someone to watch my boys, the wife and I just may make a day of it if we can. I'll have to discuss it with her first, of course Is there an entry fee?

Cool, I hope you can make it.. There is NO entry fee..

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Cagefighter View Post
    Cool, I hope you can make it.. There is NO entry fee..
    Even better

I should be off that weekend as well

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Lightbulb

Whoooooooooooooooooooooopah!

J/K man!

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooopah!

J/K man!
    Nah, I just don't keep up with plans, she knows all of what's going on, so I let her keep up with that. I just had to make sure there wasn't anything going on that weekend. Got a sitter, and good for that Saturday. Save a spot for us, we'll be there

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Well, I guess I'm not going to be able to make it after all. My mother-in-law had to have her back surgery moved up to yesterday to avoid permanent paralysis, I had a very dear friend (and technically cousin-in-law) pass away while serving in Afghanistan , and my wife is supposed to be going to my sister's bachelorette party this Saturday (which I forgot about), soooo I'll be occupied with my kids and family throughout this weekend. Sorry I can't make it, you guys have a good time for me, and keep your prayers out for Tony's family and a speedy recovery for my mother-in-law.

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

if i lived in the area (or anywhere near by) i would be there.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

hey if you want you can just fly out to my place and drive my car out to the show. i do owe you that.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Well, I guess I'm not going to be able to make it after all. My mother-in-law had to have her back surgery moved up to yesterday to avoid permanent paralysis, I had a very dear friend (and technically cousin-in-law) pass away while serving in Afghanistan , and my wife is supposed to be going to my sister's bachelorette party this Saturday (which I forgot about), soooo I'll be occupied with my kids and family throughout this weekend. Sorry I can't make it, you guys have a good time for me, and keep your prayers out for Tony's family and a speedy recovery for my mother-in-law.
    sorry to hear about your loss. Hope everything with your mother-in-law goes well.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    hey if you want you can just fly out to my place and drive my car out to the show. i do owe you that.
    That would be nice of you, I'll be there tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    sorry to hear about your loss. Hope everything with your mother-in-law goes well.
    He was a real good guy, but those bastards crafting the IED's wouldn't know that, I hope they get what's coming to them soon if they haven't already...

Mother-in-law seems to be recovering well so far, but the healing process for her fusion surgery will take months to well over a year. She's a strong lady though, I know she'll pull through it well

Stock
    2002 Camaro

That would be nice of you, I'll be there tomorrow

He was a real good guy, but those bastards crafting the IED's wouldn't know that, I hope they get what's coming to them soon if they haven't already...

Mother-in-law seems to be recovering well so far, but the healing process for her fusion surgery will take months to well over a year. She's a strong lady though, I know she'll pull through it well
    What time does you flight land

Its so sad that we have lost so many good people.
    glad to hear your mother-in-law is a fighter and that everything is going well.

Thread Information