Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Anyone from AZ??

ok this is my first time venturing into the "camaro" section so be gentle lol..
    just checking how many people are in the valley of the sun to possible get together an F Body meet/cruise or something

WHITE
    2000 CAMARO

I'm in Az, also part of the AZFBA crew. Have you looked us up? We are having a dinner in chandler May,31 you should come and hang out. Love the car by the way. You did an excelent combo with the black and the c6 chrome wheels.

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

have not heard of it actually.. all i have found were strictly camaro clubs, where would i go about looking you up at? u gotta website?

thanks for the compliment btw

Future residents of Arizona, have a house there just not in it yet. We visit every couple months though. Most of the cruising I have been too has been rather scarce,,,with less than 20-30 cars. But I'm still anxious to meet the car crowd out there.

One website that looks promising is Cruzinarizona.com or something like that. Google it and it comes up. Has a listing of upcoming events.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I used to be the AZFBA Prez. The addy I posted will get you limited access to the board. You can ask for a board member to grant you an Honorary membership that will get you full access and is good for 6 months. There is a 1 time fee of $20 to become a lifetime member.

http://www.azfba.com/

Club is sorta not doing much these days although I have hope for the future.

I myself belong to 3 different car clubs so I'm doing car related stuff all the time.

Where are you at in Tempe? I live there myself. If you Google earth with the coordinates I posted it'll hover right over my house.

wheelin' and dealin' BlueBomber's Avatar

NBM
    01 SS M6

Im down for a cruise man...

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Killa View Post
    ok this is my first time venturing into the "camaro" section so be gentle lol..
    just checking how many people are in the valley of the sun to possible get together an F Body meet/cruise or something

www.azfba.com

Ive been out of Az for several months now. But I met a ton of great guys from that forum and all of them are top notch.

Thread Information