I have a SONY STR-DA7100ES receiver that my dad bought fo his surround sound set up last year for $2,400. This receiver is top of the line when it comes to home audio and video systems!

Move above and beyond standard home audio entrainment with Sony's STR-DA7100ES Elevated Standard ES Audio/Video Receiver. Its attractive silver body holds the power of a 7 Channel, 170W Direct Drive Amplifier for powerful sound with outstanding clarity. Designed for high definition connectivity thanks to the HDMI Digital Inputs and Repeater A/V Switching, the STR-DA7100ES delivers true digital-quality sound for an exceptional listening experience. Dual i.LINK inputs also allow quick and easy connectivity to standard and high definition audio/video devices. With the added precision of dts and Dolby Digital surround sound, Sony's STR-DA7100ES ES Audio/Video Receiver brings home audio to the next level.

I have all the booklets and remote parts that came with it new, i dont have the box for it but i will be more than willing to have it professionally packed if shipping is necessary.

If you google search this receiver you will see that they are selling anywhere from $1,800-$2,100

I have this listed locally as well for $1,500, but for ls1 members im willing to drop the price to $1,200 for everything.

Once again it is a SONY STR-DA7100ES (I have pics if interested)
$1,200 - OBO