iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Hunting guns and clothes

I am getting out of the hunting scene for awhile. I only went out once this entire season. Just don't have the time for it.

1) Traditions Pursuit XLT .50 muzzleloader. Camo w/thumbhole grip. Fluted barrel w/bushnell dust till dawn 3x9x40mm camo hunting scope. Comes with case, few powerbelt bullets, almost full box of triple 7 powder. Some reloaders, cleaning pads, and a few shot gun primers. This gun has been the best most reliable muzzleloader I have ever shot. The only reason I am parting with it is because when I do get back into the hunting scene again I am getting a .45. Asking 300.00 for everything listed above.

2) Remington 870 Express Magnum, comes with a 3x9x50mm world class scope, case, and a total of about 20+ copper solid 3inch shells. Fully rifled barrel and very accurate. Parting with this because I will only be using the .45for hunting once I purchase it. Asking 250.00.

3) My small collection of hunting atire that I no longer wear. Nothing wrong with this stuff at all. Bought it last year from Dicks Sporting Goods, and Bass Pro. 2 pairs of gloves, 2 hats, another hat I used for turkey hunting it covers your entire face and has the 3D leaves on it. A heavy duty very thick pair of scent blocker pants, a few jackets, shirts, and 2 pairs of boots. Everything is waterproof and most if not all of it is scent blocker. Both boots are size 11, and all the clothes are size XL. Also including the fanny pack w/cushion, perfect for turkey hunting. Looking to get 150.00 for all the camo stuff. I have more clothes over at the other house I havent gotten out but they are more long sleeve shirts that I will throw in aswell.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Both guns have been sold locally! Thanks, all the camo is still up for grabs.

iTrader

None

I use a BB Gun and go naked!!!!!!!!!

Safer

Thread Information