iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Dell XPS 410 Desktop

Not much luck on Ebay with this either (tried to sell my predator on there)...but sold the handheld through LS1tech and here so what the hell. My reserve on Ebay was $800 and the highest bid was $535....i'm a little flexible but not quite that much. Here's a copy/paste from ebay..

I'm selling my used Dell XPS 410 desktop computer...this is a great buy if you already have a older system with a monitor/keyboard/mouse but you want a little more oommphh. This computer is built to run today's best games at high specs and it's also great for everyday web surfing and applications. The computer is about 8 months old and has never given me any problems.

The only flaws in the computer that i've noticed are as follows: The computer is whisper quiet except for occasional fan noise that slight pressure on top of the computer casing solves...it's not a loud noise, the computer just isn't as quiet when it does it. There's also a slight scratch on the right front of the casing...I posted a picture of it above(looks worse then it actually is).

Now on to the computers specs: The Dell XPS has the E6600 Intel Core 2 Duo CPU rated at 2.4Ghz with 1066 FSB...since it has a 2 core processor the actual performance is a lot higher then a single core 2.4 GHz CPU. The Dell also has 2 gigs of DDR2 SDRAM-2 DIMMS that is expandable up to 4 gigs. The hard drive is a 250 gig SATA drive that spins at 7200rpms....if you have another 250gig hard drive the computer is already setup from the factory to run in RAID configuration. The sound card is a integrated (meaning it's built into the motherboard) soundblaster Audigy with advanced HD audio. There are two optical drives...a 48x CD-RW burner and a 8x DVD dual layer burner. There is no floppy drive...most people don't have a use for one anyway. There's also a 19 in 1 Dell media card reader which will read most flash media cards like a SD card and sonys pro stick duo. The video card is the Nvidia 7950 GX2...this was the fastest single video card that Nvidia made towards the end of last year before the new 8800 series DX10 cards came out. I paid close to $600 just for the video card...if that tells you anything. Every game i've played has been at max settings...from Company of Heroes to Bioshock. Here's a quote from Gamespot and their review on the GX2 card "The XFX GeForce 7950 GX2 is the fastest single-card graphics we've had the pleasure to test here at GameSpot. Our XFX GX2 beat out the GeForce 7900 GTX and the Radeon X1900 XT in every single test. The XFX GeForce 7950 GX2 even manages to come close to our GeForce 7900 GTX SLI and Radeon X1900 XT CrossFire rigs." http://www.gamespot.com/features/615...result;title;0 If you have anymore questions just ask...i'll answer them to the best of my ability. There are 2 USB ports in front along with a mic and headset plug and 6 USB ports in back. There are 6 audio plugs in the back of the computer along with a optical plug in. The computer also has a built-in Ethernet card for broadband internet excess like all computers.

The software shipping with the Dell XPS 410 is the Windows Xp Media Center reinstallation CD, Windows Vista Home Premium Express upgrade CD, Windows Vista upgrade assistant DVD, Dell resource CD, Sonic Cineplayer software CD, SoundBlaster Audigy CD and Microsoft Works 8.5 CD.

The games that i'm sending with the computer are RainbowSix Vegas(case is cracked but game is in great condition), Overlord, Battlestations: Midway, Jade Empire: Special Edition, Star Wars: KOTR 2, Resident Evil 4, and possibly Company of Heroes ( I can't find the first disc in the set of 6 but i'm looking all over for it, as soon as i find it i'll update). I also have Rome:Total War that i'll send in it's place if I can't find COH. I'll be adding more pics so i'll get some of the games and other software.

As far as the computer goes, the only hardware shipping is the actual computer and the power cord that goes with it. As stated earlier there is no monitor, keyboard, mouse or speakers. I didn't order a monitor or speakers when I bought the computer from Dell so I don't have any to sell...otherwise I would

GX2 vid card

The gutz

Pic of the 2 gigs of Ram

This is the only scratch...looks worse in the pic then it really is.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    1999 Trans am

Nice system, to bad its out of my price range if i sold my desktop i could buy that

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk LS1 View Post
    Nice system, to bad its out of my price range if i sold my desktop i could buy that
    Thanks...I might just keep it because shipping would be a grip too...not to mention a PITA because it's so big.

Thread Information