Due to buying a house I need to sell this ASAP!!

2004 Yamaha Raptor 350
6 Speed w/ Reverse
Blue w/ White decals
Bone Stock

FEATURES:

Torquey and powerful air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single puts out a wide, deep powerband with serious top-end muscle and starts with the push of a button.

Smooth-shifting wide-ratio six-speed transmission makes keeping that powerful engine purring nearly effortless, whatever the terrain.

Reverse gear is just the thing for getting yourself out of tight spots.

Light, 375-pound dry weight boosts performance and handling and makes all-day rides even more enjoyable.

Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat mean maximum rider comfort and movement with excellent sport-riding ergonomics.

ENGINE:

Light and powerful 348cc air-cooled SOHC single produces great torque down low as well as a serious top-end rush.

A big, 36mm BSR Mikuni carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire RPM range.

Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.

Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient shift lever allows easy access to reverse no matter what gear you’re in.

DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all RPM levels — for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow to the engine while riding in mud or water.

Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and ensures optimal performance.

Easy to use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.

CHASSIS/SUSPENSION:

Light and strong chassis with a low center of gravity creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.

Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and provides optimal rider movement.

Independent double-wishbone front suspension with preload-adjustable dual-rate shocks and 7.9 inches of travel.

Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.

Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.

Extra wide, 45mm footpegs straight off the awesome YFZ450 provide excellent grip and rider comfort.

Easy to use, toggle-link type handlebar mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.

Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback reservoir shock with adjustable preload and 8.3 inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent performance during aggressive sport riding.

Specially designed low-profile tires deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain.

Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.

Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground clearance (measured at the rear disc) means maximum underbelly protection.

Composite front grab bar won’t dent or rust and protects from debris and damage.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:

Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 350.

2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.

Engine Specs

Type 348cc 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled, SOHC
Bore x Stroke 83mm x 64.5mm
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Carburetion Mikuni 36mm BSR
Ignition DC - CDI
Starting System Electric
Transmission 6-Speed Manual Clutch w/ Reverse
Drive Train 2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain

Chassis Specs

Suspension/Front Independent Double Wishbone, 7.9” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
Suspension/Rear Swing Arm, 8.3”, and Threaded Preload Adjustment
Brakes/Front Dual Hydraulic Disc
Brakes/Rear Hydraulic Disc
Tires/Front AT21x7-10
Tires/Rear AT20x10-9

Dimension Specs

L x W x H 69.7” x 43.1” x 42.5”
Seat Height 32.3”
Wheelbase 47.6”
Ground Clearance 4.5”
Fuel Capacity 2.4 Gallons
Dry Weight 375 Lbs

Other Specs

Lighting Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector Headlights & 21/5W Brake light

REATIL PRICE: $4,999 PLUS freight charges, assembly charges and taxes that total almost $1,000 if not more!! This is what paid for this one about 9 months ago.

I have always kept it covered under my parents porch. The cover will be included in the sale!

ATV has no more than 25 total hours of use. I will have a new chain installed as the one on there has some rust where water got under the cover. The front grab bar has a minor dent from bumping into the truck loading it last time out. The front bumper is just a piece of black platic anyway. Normal scrathes on the body from use. I have 2 keys and a chain lock. I will have pictures up soon as I get it cleaned, with the new chain and once I am in my new house. I will also have the oil changed. Tires are still like new. Feel free to ask any questions. It is fast, and easy to ride. Does very well for a 2WD ATV in mud and water.

I am asking $3,750 OBO and I am willing to deliver within a few hundred miles of Salisbury, NC. My phone number is (704)213-6533, call anytime after 5:00 pm if you have a question.

More info can be found at, keep in mind this page is for the 2006 model although I do not see anything different from the 2004 model, http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/pr...00/0/home.aspx

Thanks, Justin