Thread: wtb, ls1 & t56

iTrader

red
    94 mazda rx7

wtb, ls1 & t56

im looking for a complete motor and trans with wiring harness and computer, im looking for about 60k on it give or take, i plan to swap it into an rx7, in curently deployed overseas but a shop in corpus cristi tx is handling the car and parts so let me know if anyone has anything, looking to spen about 3 to 4 grand. my email is baileya@mcm11.navy.mil any help is greatly apreciated.

iTrader
    6 (100%)

All colors
    1993-2002

Quote Originally Posted by baileya View Post
    im looking for a complete motor and trans with wiring harness and computer, im looking for about 60k on it give or take, i plan to swap it into an rx7, in curently deployed overseas but a shop in corpus cristi tx is handling the car and parts so let me know if anyone has anything, looking to spen about 3 to 4 grand. my email is baileya@mcm11.navy.mil any help is greatly apreciated.
    I should have one this week that fits wnat you are looking for. If you are interested let me now. Thanks Monty and Mandy.

iTrader

red
    94 mazda rx7

thank you for your help, its pretty hard to get this site to work but if you email me i shouldnt have any problems responding, I am very interested and can set up a purchase when i get back to base in a few days. my email is baileya@mcm11.navy.mil thank you again for all your help

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

i sent you an email.

Thread Information